Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL (333 Views)

Veggie Farmers Forum On Watsapp / Appeal For Justice Mr. Egbadon Andrew (mr. Soft) / Rice Seed Of The Holy Grail:the Creation Of One Seed Into A Bag Of Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2021
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I wish to formally make a passionate appeal to the decision-makers of Nairaland on behalf of all nature lovers and environmental activists in the house to create a "Nature" Forum.

If created, the Forum will allow interested Nairalanders to inform and educate the general public on many environmental issues such as climate change, global warming, pollution, erosion, desertification, forest and eosystem preservation, biodiversity conservation etc and also entertain people with stories, pictures and videos of wildlife --- i.e. fauna and flora.

My fellow Nairaland nature lovers and environmental activists please help to draw the attention of Nairaland CEO, Oluwaseun Osewa (Seun), and other moderators like lalasticalala, dominique, mynd44 and any relevant stakeholders.

I will be grateful if our appeal has been granted and formally notify me by mods when this proposed Forum is created.

Thank you all for reading, commenting, 'liking', 'sharing' or taking appropriate action.

NOTE: I chose to post this on "Agriculture" section as it is closest to "Nature" than any Forum here.
Re: Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL by TeeGentle(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2021
THAT'S NICE
Re: Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2021
TeeGentle:
THAT'S NICE

Yeah, there are nature lovers and environmental activists on Nairaland and we need a 'place' to 'gather' and discuss.
Re: Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL by Dawson126: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2021
OP, this is a good idea and this section is surely the closest session it could be posted because agricultural contributes and suffers quite a lot to the foregoing.

Not only will nature lovers meet to interact, but all farmers meet there to discuss issues and also share their experiences and solutions.
Re: Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Dawson126:

OP, this is a good idea and this section is surely the closest session it could be posted because agricultural contributes and suffers quite a lot to the foregoing.

Not only will nature lovers meet to interact, but all farmers meet there to discuss issues and also share their experiences and solutions.

You're right, Mister. I totally agree with you.
Re: Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL by julaion: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2021
Climate change could be solve by mainly geographers,we should embrace geography here in nigeria
Re: Environmental Degradation: Appeal for the Creation of ''Nature" Forum on NL by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2021
julaion:
Climate change could be solve by mainly geographers,we should embrace geography here in nigeria

Really? Are you sure about that?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Poultry Show 2021 / Soyabeans / Buy Genuine Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.