Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Peopleprime And Inconsistency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime And Inconsistency (699 Views)

Bat - After Peopleprime, Na Wa / After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? / Peopleprime Test Plsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peopleprime And Inconsistency by bonnyguy: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2007
peopleprime and inconsistency

why is it that peopleprime is never consistent,the list was supposed to me out a week from now,it came 2days b4 the fair
we were told over 25companies,now its just 16.
why?
are we sure this people would not waste our time and money
Re: Peopleprime And Inconsistency by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
Just be optimistic, and be a patient with them at least they've sent in 16, let's hope the remaining 9 comes in soonest latest tomorrow.

I just finished printing my CVs now. I learnt we've got to come along with 30 copies

It's well, I know  cheesy
Re: Peopleprime And Inconsistency by ov: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
pls can someone post me a list of companies coming for the fair as soon as possible? so i know whether to travel down to lagos or not. PLEASE OOOO!

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank! Hope We Are Safe And Free / Anybody With Gtb Test Format Pls / Who Needs A Marketer in Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.