Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] (525 Views)

THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW***FULL READ ✒✒✒ / Dis Life No Balance! / If Only She Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
©JESSICA DURU

No one knew the things innocent Sofia did. When everyone was away and the whole place was dark, the crawling kitty would wander deep into wet land shocked

There was a time I thought "orgy" was a word people uttered for fun. I would laugh at how funny it was and how heavy it sounded whenever I pronounced, sticking out my tongue and making use of it however liked. It was until one day that I went online and looked it up. Finding its true meaning, I saw other many things, getting aroused by the view, as my hand trailed down to the very spot I least expected it to be, unleashing an inner beast shocked

***PURCHASE FULL STORY***
DM @Authoress Jessy
Facebook kiss

[i]WHATSAPP NO>>>>09024725085

1 Share

Re: THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
kiss
Re: THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2021
kiss
Re: THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] by dontrulee: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Interesting, tell us more Jessy

1 Like

Re: THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2021
dontrulee:
Interesting, tell us more Jessy

cheesy I posted the full before. Had to take some parts down.

(1) (Reply)

A Day I Will Never Forget. / Literature Success / Warri Ofego Episode Nine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.