Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports (64515 Views)

Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Man Tattoos Wizkid And Davido's Faces On His Back! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by seyz91(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy
zaxbash:
grin Chioma Puna Couse am
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by seyz91(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy
majamajic:
Just like watching same premiership match on NTA and DStv
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Utherpendragon: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Ok
Thanks for reminding us you're an American citizen
. Storyline
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Davido is absolutely right. We invent stress for no reason than to perpetuate corruption.
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Antoeni(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Its Well
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
budaatum:

Some of us do realise that we ourselves are responsible for our individual future and that of our country. We know that we would have to fail for our country to fail, and we do not want to fail.

Election soon come. Stop your wailing and whinning, and elect responsible people that you can hold accountable!

Elect people you can hold responsible? How? In Nigeria? How do you even know those people
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
internationalman:
They will stress you before you even get the passport.

I just laugh at people that keep comparing this shithole to developed countries. Even the people that are ruling the deathtrap know it has no bright future that's why they keep securing the future for their family in the advanced countries their blind zombies are comparing this contraption to..

Take note,
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bola146:
grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by ugotaya: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by naikeboy(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Abi
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Or11: 12:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Toosure70:
say anything o.

I said something
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Lovelyn451(f): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2021
Na when u wan blink they go snap, my own be like say I sleep sef......funny country
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by manee2(m): 2:11am On Oct 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I see no difference......

The Nigeria passport probably him don smoke loud and every every....eye almost want fall before him stagger go do passport and probably capturing

If you no smoke you fit match the stress

Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by princewarri1985: 2:23am On Oct 22, 2021
Happiboispot:
Am a young guy I stay around Abuja. age (19) already finished sec school. Pls Am currently looking for a job to sponsor my higher Education.i have spent month's trying to job all to no avail. I can do any work plus am smart n hard-working. Pls help a brother
Num 09079806877
Note:I have a hand skills am a professional fashion designer. Pls don't mention if all you can offer is insult
NON WORRY THEM GO SOON USE YOU DO MONEY YOU NON KNOW SAY DECEMBER DON REACH
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Cousin9999: 2:49am On Oct 22, 2021
His father is rich. What is he stressed about?

[img]https://c./Cb4fAjgeWzoAAAAM/ice-cream-baby.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by 1forall: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2021
What are we showing off our dual citizenships now
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Epin9ja: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Lolz 9ja will Humble u check my signature for ur need
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by pacespot(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2021
Because every next person you meet in Nigeria is always trying to take advantage of you. You go about in Nigeria like a soldier in an intensed battlefront, surveying every single step you make. Only that this war is not fought using gun and bullets, it is fought using your head and by "shining your eyes" as they often call it. This is a very stressful environment to live in, but some people have turned this abnormality into reality for themselves. That is why some people keep saying this country is a jungle, but the inexperienced ones think it is too extreme to call a country a jungle. Only those who have experienced will understand why that statement is true. I was duped of a lump sum by the so called lawyers at the ministry of justice in Akure Ondo State, these people I'm talking about are old men and women that you will never think of such to them, that is the reality of this country. And that is why they hate EndSARS

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by gidado14(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2021
ebukajay184:
“Nigeria Will Stess you” - Davido's ‘Faces’ On His American And Nigerian Passport (Photos)

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has stated via his Instastories that Nigeria is a stressful country as he shared the different ‘faces’ he wore on his American and Nigerian passport, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the post;

https://igberetvnews.com/1403636/nigeria-will-stess-davidos-faces-american-nigerian-passport-photos/

the dude is high on his Nigerian passport what do think? that Nigerians can't snap picture?

Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2021
internationalman:

I just laugh at people that keep comparing this shithole to developed countries. Even the people that are ruling the deathtrap know it has no bright future that's why they keep securing the future for their family in the advanced countries their blind zombies are comparing this contraption to..
said by a shit in a shithole
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by budaatum: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2021
izzy4shizzy:

Elect people you can hold responsible? How? In Nigeria? How do you even know those people

You'll know them because they'll be begging for your vote. And you should scrutinise them and their legacy and their record and assess the viability of whatever they promise you.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by officialfestus(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
ebukajay184:
“Nigeria Will Stess you” - Davido's ‘Faces’ On His American And Nigerian Passport (Photos)

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has stated via his Instastories that Nigeria is a stressful country as he shared the different ‘faces’ he wore on his American and Nigerian passport, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the post;

https://igberetvnews.com/1403636/nigeria-will-stess-davidos-faces-american-nigerian-passport-photos/
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by Ispeaksarcasm(f): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
The problem is not from the country but from the camera used to take the passports.
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by gbengu(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
internationalman:

Correct bro.

Am telling you, If many of these people and zombie praising politicians in Nigeria have access just one month to see things and how a country should be and how citizens ought to live in a country governed by humans and not those beast in power here in Nigeria.

If Nigeria masses can just taste the settings and ways things out to be in a sane country for 1 week. I meant from those countries our politicians kept their families while stealing our future from us in Nigeria.

Nany that'll returned from that trip will turned a suicide bomber to kill em all.

Infact many politicians will be chased on the road and that's why they keep making things rough and difficult so that they can continue to slave the masses.
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by FourElements: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
budaatum:

zombie o zombie!
Zombie no go think unless you tell am to think, Zombie! grin
Re: 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
budaatum:

You'll know them because they'll be begging for your vote. And you should scrutinise them and their legacy and their record and assess the viability of whatever they promise you.

Judging by the promises of past politicians and how it turned out, I think it will take a little bit more than a promise,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta Weds Lizzie Berry (Photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.