Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix (59543 Views)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Idamond: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please Help Nairalanders

how can I reduce the swell, it been more than 6hours now and the affected area is getting bigger..
I was getting rid of red ant when some fell on me and give me the sting of my life grin grin..

Have been putting on nose mask before going out now.

lalasticlala

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by falcon01: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hehehe

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by greymiles: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
U don put mouth for matter wey no konsain u

711 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by greencard: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
You don go talk person matter for him back grin

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Idamond: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Someone should help me call lalasticlala front page biko..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sorry o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by iamoyindamola(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
lmao
Were you killing with your mouth

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by doggedfighter(f): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by doggedfighter(f): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hope don't insult people with this your mouth?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by EmzyT: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Fmlao: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
THANK YOU, FIRE ANT

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Juliusmomoh: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
It looks funny cheesy cheesy ...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Maxymilliano(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol ... You for chew the ant as punishment for stinging your lip

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by lilvicky68(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Your mouth dey like person wey dey talk too much..
You go try rest small now..

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by betcliq: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Your Lips be like N500 Kpomo

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by SILENTandSMART2: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
No dey suck toto you no hear now you're disguising under fire ant sting....

Hehehehehe cheesy

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by MRDEE01: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
See job opportunity, all those girls doing lips enlargement can actually cut cost and use fire ant for free grin

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Shirii: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Use hot water dab and apply aboniki balm ( trice daily)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by seankafor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
No dey suck toto you no hear niw you're disguising under fire ant sting....

Hehehehehe cheesy
I know say person go say this

But that lips looks like lips that's In and out of a honeypot pvssy grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Idamond: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shirii:
Use hot water dab and apply aboniki balm ( trice daily)

is these procedure not too hard, cause the affected area is peppering..
have been using ice but no sign of reducing..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by RoyalBlu(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Try and go to the pharmacy. They'll give you something for the swelling...

You can use ice block on it too.

You'll be fine.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Lilsameey: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
See as Dem shift your mouth, Lmaoooo, It will die down don't worry, Keep using your mask

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
A nairalander suck pussy_ and this happened.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
MRDEE01:
See job opportunity, all those girls doing lips enlargement can actually cut cost and use fire ant for free grin

Hahahahhahah. This is wuckedt. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Try and go to the pharmacy. They'll give you something for the swelling...

You can use ice block on it too.

You'll be fine.

Which pharmacy that guy go suck pussy ni!
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by richmond500: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
J
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
How did the fire ant bite you, where is the fire ant picture Oti lo fi enu ja ile agbon grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by richmond500: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

Have been putting on nose mask before going out now.

lalasticlala
nose mask deh really cover things

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Idamond: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Which pharmacy that guy go suck pussy ni!

so I bend lips suck puzi, why dey tin swell one side.. if na joke u dey do use joke no dey talk like say na ur sis kpekus I go suck

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Idamond: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
How did the fire ant bite you, where is the fire ant picture Oti lo fi enu ja ile agbon grin
I don't need to prove anything to you..
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Olumighty123(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:

so I bend lips suck puzi, wey dey tin swell one side.. if na joke u dey do use joke no dey talk like say na ur sis kpekus I go suck

You get time dey answer them grin people wey just dey use you catch cruise smiley do not worry, the swelling will subside in no time. Pele shogbo?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:

so I bend lips suck puzi, wey dey tin swell one side.. if na joke u dey do use joke no dey talk like say na ur sis kpekus I go suck
grin grin
That kind swell must be from pussy in my experience.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.