Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 (84691 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 3) On 24th October 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea - (0 - 0) On 24th October 2020 / LASK Vs Manchester United: UCL (0 - 5) On 12th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by freesoul12: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crystyano:

With over 200 career assists

Does Messi have up to 400?

With how many appearances .. Loll..

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by dreyboard(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Any Liverpool fan to do give away
1235468580 Access bank
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Flashh: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
emmnprince:
Man United will comeback to steal the show before he end of the showdown.

The team is a naturally comeback team.

This I have seen.
You don't mean it.

[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by hargbolahan01: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
NapoleonHill:
Ronaldo is a major problem in this manchester team. How can you just stroll round the field hiding behind players and waiting for the entire team to give you the ball and you score?

What will it cost to assist the team defensively while being offensive at the same time?

Ronaldo would finally cost Ole his job because he's bigger than the team.
defending and attacking for the team stricker grin grin
The same way Messi is PSG by goalkeeping defending and attacking at the same time

If you don't think lack of tactics,poor defending and poor defensive midfielders is Man u problem problem but Ronaldo then stop watching football

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by jikins(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Excallibur:
head to machester united sub reddit for more tears and also man u thread on nairaland

Thank you for this very important information boss. Man utd and Ronaldo fans tears are my food for this night. Ma go feast!

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Horlhamhi(f): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Reussite:
To think United still have City & Chelsea to battle against. embarassed
Bringing in Ronaldo was a wrong move.
Pele ehn!
Buh they lost to a club who are on fire, which you also support.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by KevinDein: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gentle reminder that relegation threatened Arsenal now level on points with title favourites Manchester United.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
freesoul12:

With how many appearances .. Loll..

That's due to the way he was over used from 2002-2007
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by noble2faith(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Chelsea was fantastically lucky.. if not the help of referee dem for chop am

Abi Tetanus dey inside diswan brain?

Na who ref help? Chelsea or Liverpool? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
United were doing fantastically well nd winning matches b4 the arrival of Pendu.

Pendu's arrival has distorted this beautiful team. Fernandez was banging goals buh now his a shadow of himself. Pogba was providing assists like water buh his now chopping card. Greenwood was doing well nd scoring goals buh his now a frustrated lad. Cavani that was on fire last season hasn't seen game time this season cos of Pendu.

Pendu is not after team/collective suxes, his only concerned abt himself.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by PAQ(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by lkillbrokehoes: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sack Ole, this is too embarrassing, jeez!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Muzikluva(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
emmnprince:
Man United will comeback to steal the show before he end of the showdown.

The team is a naturally comeback team.

This I have seen.
Lol. Onirikuri grin seer isonu grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by poiZon: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kyase:

Which one be bmc
Boys must chop
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by frankson1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
thoollz:
I swear manutd fans are too toxic, mourinho was their chance at being a competitive side, but they kicked him out because he wasn't "one of them". Since the departure of Sir Alex, I haven't seen any coach that came close to the Portuguese gaffer. The complain then was "he parks the bus", please is parking the bus part of 3 points? That's for someone that has a style of play, you guys should be proud of OLE for not parking the bus, at least you get to ship in goals every match day. Now OLE is suppose to be at the receiving end for the way his players are playing.

Well bad news is they can't sack him right now because there will be no one to replace him at the moment. That's what the mgt would have considered. Enjoy your legend.

Ole was a coach in Molde, Norway, then moved to EPL but unfortunately, led the club to relegation and United went for him. Obviously, he doesn't have a record as a coach and such person is the manager of MANCHESTER UNITED FC!!. Ole is only 'acting to be doing well' because he's got good players at his disposal.

Please MOU wasn't and still isn't the kind of Manager United needs. Yes! Man. U won a trophy but they weren't playing the kind of ball that will make you want to watch the match over again.

I believe SAF is the problem when it comes to coaches in charge of United.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Adeyinka12(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Numerouno94:
United were doing fantastically well nd winning matches b4 the arrival of Pendu.

Pendu's arrival has distorted this beautiful team. Fernandez was banging goals buh now his a shadow of himself. Pogba was providing assists like water buh his now chopping card. Greenwood was doing well nd scoring goals buh his now a frustrated lad. Cavani that was on fire last season hasn't seen game time this season cos of Pendu. SMH.

You get no brain, very disgusting.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by NapoleonHill: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
hargbolahan01:
defending and attacking for the team stricker grin grin
The same way Messi is PSG by goalkeeping defending and attacking at the same time

If you don't think lack of tactics,poor defending and poor defensive midfielders is Man u problem problem but Ronaldo then stop watching football
If you think it the role of a striker in times of need ends at scoring goals, you should just focus on draft or ludo.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by freesoul12: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crystyano:

That's due to the way he was over used from 2002-2007

Lolll.. I hail u sir
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by chiedu7: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Glitcher: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Zagee:
Why take out Greenwood Why start Rashford?? Why not lingard? Why not sub the middle of the park? Why another goal?? grin
Why am I a man u fan and still holding my cool?
0-5
grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
freesoul12:

Lolll.. I hail u sir

It's of no use
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
chikason22:
Hahahahahahaha
It's another destruction, humiliation and Annahilation.

Salah, best in the world right now.
Argue with you Ole. gringrin

FT. MAN I 0:5 LIVERPOOL

Ladies and Gents I am more than entertained. Hope you are.

No need trolling poor Man U.
gringringrin

My people what have you gat to say.
Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09

YNWA
Nothing to say, if the board are satisfied with the result, I don’t think the opinion of ordinary fan like me really matters grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by thoollz: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
frankson1:

Ole was a coach in Molde, Norway, then moved to EPL but unfortunately, led the club to relegation and United went for him. Obviously, he doesn't have a record as a coach and such person is the manager of MANCHESTER UNITED FC!!. Ole is only 'acting to be doing well' because he's got good players at his disposal.

Please MOU wasn't and still isn't the kind of Manager United needs. Yes! Man. U won a trophy but they weren't playing the kind of ball that will make you want to watch the match over again.

I believe SAF is the problem when it comes to coaches in charge of United.

Okay bro, at this stage, who is the "perfect fit" for Manchester United?
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Adeyinka12:
You get no brain, very disgusting.

Not expecting anything better from minions like u who re blinded by emotions nd sentiments. If my comment pisses u off u can as well go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by NapoleonHill: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Donsheddy:

Ronaldo is 37 nigga...
Exactly. Substitute him and lose your job. Keep him on the pitch and watch your team struggle and still lose your job.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Benwallt:
Make una respect Chelsea abeg. This scoreline is ungodly

MaNU has a technical problem no doubt.

The boys were motivated, they were fit so whatelse?

Did Ole even prepare adequately for this match or he’s been doing guess work and try ur luck? undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Calibrator: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
The way they whine about their misfortunes is very hilarious.

It is almost like the only people in the world who are oblivious to the glaring problems besetting Manchester United are the board members who actually have the power to enact administrative changes.

As a Chelsea fan, I don't pray for any changes.
Long may this continue!
Excallibur:
head to machester united sub reddit for more tears and also man u thread on nairaland
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by N2B2: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
I have transitioned to Bayern Munich. Good luck to other Man Utd fans.

Nothing for that club until Glazers sell their shares.

Players that were zero today: Maguire, Fred, Lindelof, McTominay, and Wan Bissaka.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Reussite: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Horlhamhi:

Pele ehn!
Buh they lost to a club who are 'on fire', which you also support.
Sure. Liverpool is my second team but it's Ronaldo I felt sorry for in this humiliation. cry I hope Liverpool continue in this hot form to secure the title cos obviously United is not even in the conversation. I don't want City winning it again.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Bennycollins: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
If you understood football and have been watching United and also Liverpool since season began, you would not be heartbroken. We already knew what the result will be against Liverpool.
See Leicester city that had been luckye to edge bottom teams by loan goal and lost majority of their matches. They totally outplayed United. What of Villa ? Don't hope for anything from Ole's United, to save your heart.
Oluskid:
I've neva been dis heartbroken.
Damnnn!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by freesoul12: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crystyano:

It's of no use

I comot am then.. Chop goals wit ur pendu.. Watch Messi tonight sha
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by Kobicove(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.