Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution (2086 Views)

Maths Gurus! Help solve these / My Physics/further Maths Gurus. Check This Out / Our Maths Gurus Please Come In And Solve This For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Boxonyl: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
The diagram below is a design on the window of a building. The curved part XY is an arc of a circle. (The centre of the circle is not Z). The rise of the segmental arc is 10cm, its span is 100cm and ZX=ZY=120cm.
Calculate, taking π to be 22/7 where necessary (a) the radius of the circle (b) The area of the segmental cap correct to 2s.f. (c) The total area of the design, correct to 3s.f.

Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Boxonyl: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Boxonyl:
The diagram below is a design on the window of a building. The curved part XY is an arc of a circle. (The centre of the circle is not Z). The rise of the segmental arc is 10cm, its span is 100cm and ZX=ZY=120cm.
Calculate, taking π to be 22/7 where necessary (a) the radius of the circle (b) The area of the segmental cap correct to 2s.f. (c) The total area of the design, correct to 3s.f.

Please, anyone to help solve this...
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Boxonyl: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Abra4real(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ọmọ. Make I rack my brain small.
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Newman20(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Boxonyl:

Are you sure the centre of the circle isn't Z?
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Hahjascho(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2021
Boxonyl:

Z is not the centre of the circle ?
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Boxonyl: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Newman20:

Are you sure the centre of the circle isn't Z?

Hahjascho:
Z is not the centre of the circle ?

According to the question, Z is not the centre of the circle
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by ma1115: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2021
How much are u paying,I have got the solutions!!
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Boxonyl: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
ma1115:
How much are u paying,I have got the solutions!!

No money attached to this, please. You can post the solution on here, and posterity would be kind to you.
Re: Please, Maths Gurus In The House, Help With Solution by Boxonyl: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Boxonyl:

(1) (Reply)

2 Ways To Check Jamb Results 2022 / FUNAI Prof. Paul Obidike Wanted For Disappearing With INEC Results (PHOTOS) / Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.