Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) (60443 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Two fishermen have caught a giant fish in the popular Opokuma River in Gbaranama community, Opokuma Clan in Bayelsa State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that their boat almost sank due to the size of the fish but they managed to haul it ashore.

One of the young men posted photos of the huge fish on Facebook.

"Thank God for blessing us with this big fish." the post read.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Where is the fish. mosdii binaowei

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where is the fish. mosdii binaowei

See More Photos Via www.. com

3 Likes

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
I see Tonto dike uploading the fish on Instagram, I see tiwa releasing a statement on how she loves fish pepper soup, I see Nigerians trolling her and reminding her about her sex video, I see obi cubana buying the fish las Las.

This I have seen

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn...pepper soup fish loading

Spice it up with these pepper soup leaf...

Step it down with a chilled bottle of Heineken ...while playing the music titled " life is good" by future and drake

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
This one big like presidential cow

Better fish pepper soup loading..

37 Likes

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by ichommy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Massive
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Spending123: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
End time fish. Waiting for pastor Rightousness to come and say something.

19 Likes

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
My brother this the extension of Argungu na... Won noijara grin
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
This one go fit small small pikin o
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by liab: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nonsense me that av killed shark b4 self I no pose with ham na dis small fish dem dey pose with mctheeeew.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
this is natural fresh fish

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
....pepper soup loading!

[img]https://c./pJfsGWmbDF4AAAAC/smokes-guardiola.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
This will be cool for Barbecue.
Where is MannaBBQDrill to drill it for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Zegemi(f): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
This one go good for hot pepper soup.

Animal cruelty crew over to you! Tell us how this fish would go into extinct soon... 1....2.....go

5 Likes

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Baronnaire: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
How much would this go for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
How much is the fish �� asking for Cubana grin
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mami water last Born has been kidnapped cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Omicron007: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
shocked

This could have been a regular occurence in the Niger Delta but crude oil exploration and production has plunged the Niger Delta into shambles.

The rivers are dirty and contaminated due to massive oil spillage while the air is polluted from gas flaring and bunkery activities.

The proceeds of the revenue is looted massively and stashed in offshore accounts and Tax Haven countries while some are lavished on Oloshos by the leaders.

Tueh!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Edf
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Themmy90: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good boy
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Sharatan(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oluwa make I catch my own too na.. Hunger dey rape man mind for this country..

12 Likes

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Where I work that is the average size of fish we see.

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Benesis: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Omohhh
Better flexing

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Olajah81: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Titus

Am happy dat u get eyes.... But to confirmed with ur retina naa d big problem u get
Re: Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good catch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed / See The N200 Per Plate Restaurant Opened By Yobe University Lecturers. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.