Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Do I Quit This Tenant: I Need A Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Quit This Tenant: I Need A Lawyer (408 Views)

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Help!!! Landlord Gave Me A Month Quit without reasons / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Quit This Tenant: I Need A Lawyer by kene4: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
I am a Landlord in the North. I have a yearly paid tenant who has been instigating other tenants not to pay their nepa bills, refuse to attend compound meetings and feed them with all sorts of rubbish.
1. i allowed him to park in because his wife was pregnant and uptill date, 11 months after he is still owing an outstanding balance of 6,000 and refused to sign the tenancy aggrement form.
2. I have invited him severally for a talk, each time he comes he proves to be smart, thinking he knows alot
3. i have issued him a quit notice not in accordiance to the required law but in line with the tenancy agrrement which he intelligently refused to sign before parking in
4. his rent commenced on the 7th of August 2010. when and how should i re-issue a quit notice in accordiance to the law which is different from the one- month free after expiration of rent as indicated by my tenancy agrrement
5. I am not a wicked landlord because i pray for all my tenants, non since 2002 when i built my house has ever parked out to become tenant again except for transfer from their office
6. this tenant is threatening to go to court, what do i do, i cannot hold him by the tenancy agreement and have issued a quit notice wrongly on the grounds of renovation of the building, i need the advice of a Lawyer
Re: How Do I Quit This Tenant: I Need A Lawyer by Chidoxyl(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
If U would not mind us chatting about this, then, please put a call thru 2 me. I know I have one or two advice or directive(s) that will benefit U.

Chidi - 08034925499, 08123155598.

(1) (Reply)

) 4 Bed Room Detactted House With A Room Self Boys/q. #52million Asking. Titl / Mini Flat, 2bedroom, 3bedroom,duplex At Abule Ogba,fagba Axis To Le T Contact,,, / To - Let: Residential Flats Apartment And Detached Houses At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.