Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Top Quality Shoes � And Sneakers � In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Quality Shoes � And Sneakers � In Nigeria (555 Views)

Top quality wears and sneakers / Quality Shoes Are Affordable Prices / Come In Here For Ladies Shoes, Bags And Sneakers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Quality Shoes � And Sneakers � In Nigeria by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
I recently came across this page on Instagram. They sell quality and affordable male accessories.

https://instagram.com/slickdiamondaccessories?utm_medium=copy_link
WhatsApp 08133978126

Re: Top Quality Shoes � And Sneakers � In Nigeria by Dottore: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kassidy4luv:
I recently came across this page on Instagram. They sell quality and affordable male accessories.

https://instagram.com/slickdiamondaccessories?utm_medium=copy_link
WhatsApp 08133978126
I hope you are aware that those products are not the genuine products of the brand owners? They are knockoffs bearing the trademarks of popular designer brands. Safe hustle bro
Re: Top Quality Shoes � And Sneakers � In Nigeria by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dottore:

I hope you are aware that those products are not the genuine products of the brand owners? They are knockoffs bearing the trademarks of popular designer brands. Safe hustle bro

The quality is top notch. I have purchased them already.
Re: Top Quality Shoes � And Sneakers � In Nigeria by Dottore: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kassidy4luv:

The quality is top notch. I have purchased them already.
Still it doesn't mean they are the genuine products of those brand names stamped on them.
Re: Top Quality Shoes � And Sneakers � In Nigeria by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Top Quality SHOES

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Rings On Each Finger / Sisterlocks In Lagos / Quality Ladies Shoe (European Designer Brands) And Fashion Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.