Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) (2519 Views)

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Salemreporters reported earlier that two young men were arrested over the death of Joy Onuh Ogochuckwu, who was raped and murdered in Benue state.

The fresh graduate of the Department of Mass communication of Benue state university, Makurdi was found raped and killed in the late hours of Tuesday, October 19.

However, police got involved and through the help of neighbors, someone was quickly suspected of the murder.

When police arrived, indeed it rained that night so it was easy to spot many footprints on the door step of the suspect as though a group of persons fought the previous night.

The suspect could not return the whole day until next day morning, the police close on him and arrested him.

The police searched his room and found 11 sim cards. In his statement, he denied committing the crime.

A track was placed on the line of the murdered lady and a second suspect and was found as the one who called the lady to bring the goods to Northbank area of Makurdi

The two suspects later accepted to have committed the crime during a thorough interrogation. They are all in police custody at the moment.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/two-young-men-confesses-to-rape-and-murder-of-joy-ogochuckwu-in-benue/

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by WibusJaga: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2021

Nothing in our legal system that deters this kind of criminals. After the arrest, you will not hear anything further. Just like that Calabar murderer that lured & killed a girl with fake job.
We need to bring back Public Execution by Firing Squad or Beheading or any other tough punishment to serve as a deterrent.

3 Likes

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Benue always in the news for wrong reasons
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Why covering their faces? Abeg open am make we see the dead men walking.

3 Likes

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
I have not been able to understand why a

human being will be despicable enough to rape and then wrap it up with killing. undecided

The time, energy and effort used for planning and the actual rape is

enough to comfortably sleep with more than 2 willing women.

Here's a beautiful life wasted and a mother's hope shattered. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by illicit(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2021
undecided
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by dangermouse(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2021
When pay as you go option is ever available for konji matters?

Justice should be served ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Candidlady: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2021
Please tell me you ripped them apart after their confesion!?
all men got rape tendency in 'em
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by AllBlack: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Candidlady:

you just put your shallow brain on public display.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by descarado: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Nothing will happen to them. It will all end in the news. The relevant agencies involved will tell them to Roger and they will bury this story or set another narrative that will set them free. Is it not Nigeria again.
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by AllBlack: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Salemreporters reported earlier that two young men were arrested over the death of Joy Onuh Ogochuckwu, who was raped and murdered in Benue state.

The two suspects later accepted to have committed the crime during a thorough interrogation. They are all in police custody at the moment.

Nice one. I wonder how people actually find pleasure in rape.
you see she is terrified and with all that struggle you deek is still standing up. God forbid.

i wish there would be a follow up story to show how such people are actually punished and not some pictures to calm the society down then we hear nothing afterwards.
that girl that was killed in a church with fire extinguisher. whats up with that? or is it gone too?
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Candidlady: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2021
AllBlack:

you just put your shallow brain on public display.
1spotted!
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by AllBlack: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Candidlady:

1spotted!

you are such a child.
please take your spotting to your rapist father and all the males in your family tree.
just because all the men in your family tree are rapists does not mean that is how every man is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Teripaul(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
shocked shocked shocked wonders shall neva end. . . Abeg make una see dix kwontri and qive me my own share. . . .
bunch of redpillers everywhere
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Flamees(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Candidlady:

Your papa get rape. Tendency
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Karlovych: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
embarassed Stupid boys, they should be thrown into the river to drown
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Enemlove(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Benue always in the news for wrong reasons

What do you mean, is Benue State not part of Nigeria, and is Nigeria in general not in the news for the wrong reasons?
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by igbowoman: 2:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Men can be so wicked .It looks like the average man is very sick upstairs.How many more of these stories are we going to read?
A story about a negative paternity test comes up and the men pour in and abuse women like its the worst crime on earth
What is more wicked than luring a young innocent girl, raping and killing her.
We read these things so often and it makes me sick.
The scary part is that many men reading this post are just like these killers
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by Queenslander(f): 3:00am On Oct 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

Nothing in our legal system that deters this kind of criminals. After the arrest, you will not hear anything further. Just like that Calabar murderer that lured & killed a girl with fake job.
We need to bring back Public Execution by Firing Squad or Beheading or any other tough punishment to serve as a deterrent.
I'm telling you,.
Nigeria is not just a failed state, buh also a lawless country,
Most perpetrators of rape go unpunished,. I recently read an article about a state in Nigeria where the punishment for rape is either one year's imprisonment or an option of a N2000 fine..
This is absurd. To say the least!
I think the laws for rape in Nigeria is basically inconsistent with the plain dictates of common Sense!!
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by gentlestdude(m): 3:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:

who be this goat? una go just spill thrash anyhow mtchew and feel good about it... oponu ayirada
Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by GetMeRight: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2021
descarado:
Nothing will happen to them. It will all end in the news. The relevant agencies involved will tell them to Roger and they will bury this story or set another narrative that will set them free. Is it not Nigeria again.

Murder cases are not treated with kid's gloves in Nigeria. The only problem is that Nigeria journalists don't do follow up on court cases, that's why you believed that caught murderers are usually set free after collecting money from them.
Are you telling me that they will not be charged to court? Are you saying that her family will not show any concern?
Please don't commit murder with this mindset of yours, otherwise sorry will be your name

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) by rex444(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2021
For real men .....na just say most of us never really tot of rape as the right thing to do.... In all, we beasts but there are still sensible beasts
Candidlady:

(1) (Reply)

China Sends Memos To Citizens Telling Them To Stockpile For War / 34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo β€” Very Very Graphic / PHOTOS: See The Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Militants Recovered From A Recent Batt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.