Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Introduces N500 Million Grant For Graduates, UG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Introduces N500 Million Grant For Graduates, UG (490 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) / Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Introduces N500 Million Grant For Graduates, UG by harjardy(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2021
CBN To Offer N500 Million Grant to Graduates, Undergraduates with the Best Entrepreneurship Pitch.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Introduces N500 Million Grant : We are pleased to announce to the general public that the CBN is to offer N500 million grant to graduates, undergraduates with the best Entrepreneurship Pitch in Nigeria.

Interested persons should carefully read through this article to know how to apply.

In a bid to reduce unemployment, the Central Bank of Nigeria has developed the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES), in partnership with Nigerian polytechnics and universities to harness the potential of graduate entrepreneurs (gradpreneurs) in Nigeria.

This was disclosed by the Central Bank of Nigeria in a circular, titled ‘Guidelines for the implementation of tertiary institutions entrepreneurship scheme’, dated October 2021.

Read the full post below and apply
https://www.naijawhisper.com/central-bank-of-nigeria-cbn-introduces-n500-million-grant-for-graduates-undergraduates/

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment!!! / As A Biochemistry Graduate, What Next? / Vacancy- 2 Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.