Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Branch App Review: Get A Quick Loan, High Investment Returns Plus Bonus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Branch App Review: Get A Quick Loan, High Investment Returns Plus Bonus (1445 Views)

Swiftkash Loan App Review (2022): How To Get Loan From Swiftkash / Barter By Flutterwave App Review(detailed) Plus Referral Bonus / Earn free 2k using Branch App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Branch App Review: Get A Quick Loan, High Investment Returns Plus Bonus by unleashtech: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
https://unleash.com.ng

The branch app is one of the fintech companies on the rise nowadays. Although most of them do make a lot of impressive offerings, only a few have lived up to that expectation. Incidentally, This app is one of the few.

In this post, I will review what the branch app is all about which includes the app features, answer some common questions and give my verdict on this app.

Let’s get started…

What is Branch App?
Branch app, developed by The branch company is on a mission to provide financial services to mobile users generation. This international company exists, so far, in 4 countries namely the USA, Nigeria, India and Kenya.

This company, with the aid of Machine learning, is able to determine how creditworthy is their customers. This influences whether one will qualify and how much loan one can get for a start. This amount will increase the more you are faithful in loan repayment.

Although Branch is notable for providing loans to its over 4 million customers, that is not all it offers. The App also gives a high investment rate (currently 20%), free bank transfer etc

What is Branch App all about?
The branch is a finance app that you can use to achieve the following:

Loan
Invest: Flexi or Fixed investment
Free Bank Transfer
Pay Bills: Airtime, Data, Electricity and Cable TV
Request for money

How to download Branch App
Presently, Branch App is only available on android. iPhone users are missing on this one. Hence, download the app on the Google Play store by searching for branch app.

Thereafter, fill in your details including BVN, take a selfie passport and others. This should take few minutes and your account is ready

How to get The Branch referral bonus
To get the branch app referral bonus, follow these steps carefully or else you will be denied.

Firstly, you have to make the first deposit into your wallet. This you can easily do with your debit card linked to your Branch account.

Thereafter, a promotion code will pop up. Input ikuser98161.

Did you miss the promotion pop up? then tap your account profile at the top right corner, then tap promotions to input the code.

The bonus will be added to your wallet. Please note that it may take up to 1 day before it reflects.
Note: This promo code will not work if you input it after a second deposit. it only works after your first deposit.

Branch App loan
Are you are looking for a quick and fast soft loan? Branch app can provide you with that.

To apply, simply tap loans on the app and the highest amount you are qualified for will appear. However, you can swipe left to reveal lesser amounts if you don’t want up to that.

Branch loan ranges from 2,000 – 500,000 naira with a monthly m interest of 1.5%-20% depending on how long you repay the loan. The loan term is 4-52 weeks but smaller amounts have to be paid back within 2 months. No late/rollover fees.

Branch App Investment
One of the coolest things about this app is its investment. Although other platforms like Reaprite and Piggyvest offer high interest, the branch gives much more. The branch app pays you 20% p.a. on investment whether it is Flexi or a fixed one.

The Flexi investment is a type of investment that gives you the liberty to withdraw your funds any time after 24 hours of deposits. That is huge flexibility. In addition, you can keep adding to yours anytime you like. The interest is paid weekly and automatically added to your investment balance. However, if you want to be more disciplined, fixed is for you.

With a fixed investment, you can lock your funds for a minimum of 30 days at 20% per annum. The minimum amount is 5,000 naira. You can have more than one fixed investment and set different maturity dates with the interest paid at maturity.

Branch Wallet
The branch app wallet is loaded with many things and sectioned into 4.

The first is Add Funds. Here, you can fund your wallet either through a loan or from your account. If you choose a loan, it will take you to a page to apply for a loan. The second option which is to fund with your account means you can fund your wallet either through your debit card or bank transfer.

Secondly, is Send Request. This feature allows you to receive money from people. To do this, you fill in the amount you are requesting then tap Send Request. Thereafter, a pop-up will appear with an option to copy to clipboard, send it to social sites or email. The template is ‘Please pay me (amount) into my Branch wallet by making a transfer to (Your Branch bank account)’.
Thirdly, is Pay Bills. In this section, you can buy airtime, data, prepaid electricity and cable TV.

The last section is Free Transfer. With the free transfer, you can transfer to any bank account for free. Personally, I love this feature as this means I don’t need to use my bank for inter-bank transfers due to charges. Other Apps I do use to transfer money for free is the Barter app and Chipper Cash app. Try them!

Branch App invite: Referral Bonus
How about getting paid for referring your friends? Branch app invite caters for that. Just copy your code in the invite section and share it with your family and friends. When they sign up and make their first deposit, they get paid and you too.

In this section, you can also see your pending, earned and redeemed bonus

Branch Deposit Bonus
Another bonus you enjoyed using the branch app is a deposit bonus. That is when you add funds of at least 300 naira to your wallet, you get a 50 naira bonus. This bonus can only be gotten once per day and a maximum of 10 bonuses per month. This means you stand a chance of getting up to 500 naira per month.

I hope this bonus continues forever

Branch App Alternatives
Due branch numerous financial solutions, it competes with so many apps in the category of loans, bills payment, free bank transfers, savings and investments. Some of them are:

Reaprite: Reaprite is an app that offers categories of savings ranging from short to long term.

Piggyvest: Piggyvest app lets you save and invest. You can save in naira or dollars with interest. In addition, you can invest in different sectors that are available as low as 5,000 naira.

Chipper Cash App: Chipper cash allows you to send/receive money for free, buy airtime/data and pay bills
Barter App: The barter app is one of my usual apps to send money to other banks for free. Other features on this app are to create dollar virtual card/gift card and pay bills
Carbon App: Carbon App gives loan and also operate savings account with a competitive interest rate
Cowrywise: Cowrywise is also an app that lets you save and invest
Jumia Pay: The best thing about Jumia Pay is the bonus you can get by buying airtime/data, pay bills, cable TV and other subscriptions. This discount can be up to 20% on a certain day and that is why I use this app every time.

Read the full post here
https://unleash.com.ng/branch-app-review/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Act Like They Are All That / What Does Your Nairaland Moniker Stand For? / Billionaires That Graduated From College.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.