Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

In Need Of Old Microwave Oven - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / In Need Of Old Microwave Oven (976 Views)

Sold! Brand New Hisense Microwave Oven In Abeokuta For 45k! / Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven / The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by AgricMaster: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2021
I'm writing to Nairalanders to ask you to support me and my new project.
With any used Microwave oven to help me accomplish a project goal i recently embark on.
I am so short of fund now to get the parts and i want to improvise using Microwave.
if you have any lying somewhere in your house corner unused and you wish to give away
kindly call 0.8 0 7.8.seven 5.four four four four
Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by Olaide1295: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
AgricMaster:
I'm writing to Nairalanders to ask you to support me and my new project.
With any used Microwave oven to help me accomplish a project goal i recently embark on.
I am so short of fund now to get the parts and i want to improvise using Microwave.
if you have any lying somewhere in your house corner unused and you wish to give away
kindly call 0.8 0 7.8.seven 5.four four four four

I have one to give out. Are you in Lagos?
Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by AgricMaster: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Olaide1295:

I have one to give out. Are you in Lagos?

Thank you so much in advance
i stay in PH but my i have someone in Ajah that can come over to pick it up for me.
Could you please text the address and best time to pick it up on 0.8 0 7.8.7. 5.four four four four
Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by Olaide1295: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
AgricMaster:

Thank you so much in advance
i stay in PH but my i have someone in Ajah that can come over to pick it up for me.
Could you please text the address and best time to pick it up on 0.8 0 7.8.7. 5.four four four four
Please have him send me a Whatsapp message. My phone is on the image in my profile. I will come to VI with it on Wednesday/Friday.
He can come to VI from Ajah. (Ajose Adeogun).
Send me a message before then.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by AgricMaster: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Olaide1295:

Please have him send me a Whatsapp message. My phone is on the image in my profile. I will come to VI with it on Wednesday/Friday.

He will send you a message tomorrow.
I informed him 3 hours ago when i saw this your post.
Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by AgricMaster: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Olaide1295:

I want to express my appreciation to Mr Olaide1295 for coming to my rescue.
My friend did pick up the Microwave oven today.

Thanks a million.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by Olaide1295: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
AgricMaster:

I want to express my appreciation to Mr Olaide1295 for coming to my rescue.
My friend did pick up the Microwave oven today.

Thanks a million.

You’re welcome

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by Alsonjecs: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thank you
Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by mollyfq: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
I recently changed my microwave, and I'll ask my husband if he hasn't had time to throw the old one away. I could give it away for free. This microwave was already five years old, and it wasn't working very well. Sometimes the food in the plate would stay cold, and the plate would get very hot, several plates even burst in the microwave. And after that, I wanted to replace the old appliances with the newer of the best microwaves https://askthehomegeek.com/best-microwaves-without-turntable/. I love that microwaves have a grill function, you can cook casseroles, baked chicken, and toast soup.
Re: In Need Of Old Microwave Oven by frozen70(f): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2022
mollyfq:
I recently changed my microwave, and I'll ask my husband if he hasn't had time to throw the old one away. I could give it away for free. This microwave was already five years old, and it wasn't working very well. Sometimes the food in the plate would stay cold, and the plate would get very hot, several plates even burst in the microwave. And after that, I wanted to replace the old appliances with the newer of the best microwaves https://askthehomegeek.com/best-microwaves-without-turntable/. I love that microwaves have a grill function, you can cook casseroles, baked chicken, and toast soup.

Pls can you recommend a microwave for me and I prefer manual
I have a soft touch but the panel is bad and can't be replaced

(1) (Reply)

Cupcakes (pictures) / See How I Made This Easy And Delicious Carrot Stew (pics And Video) / Your Naija Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.