Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Their Ancestors Had Tails - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Their Ancestors Had Tails (547 Views)

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam / Do People Deserve Punishment For Their Ancestors' Sin? / Return Niger Valley Peoples To The Gods Of Their Ancestors President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Small small, they have started confessing. But this time they try to make it look like it is all of us. grin grin grin
No my dear... There is the original man with hue/melanin (human). This one was made from mud which is brown to black. Then there is mankind (a kind of man). #NoOffence #AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by XXXXTENTACION: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Because we elvolved.... undecided
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by obiekunie01: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
He is reffering to their reptilian ancestors not our human ancestors.

if you know you know.
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 2:25am On Oct 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Because we elvolved.... undecided
YOU evolved... Not WE please.
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by NaijaSatanlst: 4:57am On Oct 25, 2021
donnie:
Lmao

We are evolving. If you like you like frown your face like shit, it still doesn't change the fact that evolution is true
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Lmao

We are evolving. If you like you like frown your face like shit, it still doesn't change the fact that evolution is true

That's is not a fact but a lie taught by your slavemasters, which you are unwilling to let go. Evolution might have occured with other organisms or even other species of man, but not after the first modern man ADAM was created. And Adam was a black man.
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by NaijaSatanlst: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2021
donnie:

That's is not a fact but a lie taught by your slavemasters, which you are unwilling to let go. Evolution might have occured with other organisms or even other species of man, but not after the first modern man ADAM was creaated. And Adam was a black man.

The population of modern human has never been less than 2000. You are incredibly ignorant. Humans million of years from now, will look different from humans today. If you like cry, it won't change anything.

You think the world revolved around your belief system or something lmao. Your Adam and Eve story is just one in thousands of other stories out there. Why should we ignore those stories and buy yours?

You think there is a huge conspiracy to "disprove" god. When evolution doesn't even disprove the concept of god in the first place. There are Christians, like the Pope that are fine with the concept of evolution. There are religious people that see no problems with evolution. But you butthurt Christians are pissed off because science isn't telling you a magical tale of a garden a fruit.
Stay mad

3 Likes

Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

The population of modern human has never been less than 2000. You are incredibly ignorant. Humans million of years from now, will look different from humans today.
prove this nonsese you just typed.

[s]
You think the world revolved around your belief system or something lmao. Your Adam and Eve story is just one in thousands of other stories out there. Why should we ignore those stories and buy yours?

You think there is a huge conspiracy to "disprove" god. When evolution doesn't even disprove the concept of god in the first place. There are Christians, like the Pope that are fine with the concept of evolution. There are religious people that see no problems with evolution. But you butthurt Christians are pissed off because science isn't telling you a magical tale of a garden a fruit.
Stay mad
[/s]

How can you disprove what you do not know?
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by XXXXTENTACION: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2021
donnie:
If you did not evolve then tell me whether you still think like a 5 year old or your thinking has improved...
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If you did not evolve then tell me whether you still think like a 5 year old or your thinking has improved...

Stop playing stupid games. That's the normal cycle of life, right from Adam. We did not evolve in physical features as the article portends. Pure humans did not evolve from possessing tails to being without, only the aliens did.

The evolution teaching is an agenda to confuse things so that they can easily place the original black modern man (owner of the earth) as the more ancient and archaic specie, while those who originated from caves in the caucasus mountains (caucasians), with alien/neanderthal genes will be placed as the more modern, refined and superior specie.

But blind negroes will smile sheepishly, worshipping a white man as god, and cannot see this; so the perpetuate the same nonsese stories in the name of science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by XXXXTENTACION: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
donnie:

Stop playing stupid games. That's the normal cycle of life, right from Adam. We did not evolve in physical features as the article portends. Pure humans did not evolve from possessing tails to being without, only the aliens did.

The evolution teaching is an agenda to confuse things so that they can easily place the original black modern man (owner of the earth) as the more ancient and archaic specie, while those who originated from caves in the caucasus mountains (caucasians), with alien/neanderthal genes will be placed as the more modern, refined and superior specie.

But blind negroes will smile sheepishly, worshipping a white man as god, and cannot see this; so the perpetuate the same nonsese stories in the name of science.
how many human races do we have on earth right now...

1 Like

Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by NaijaSatanlst: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2021
donnie:
prove this nonsese you just typed.

How can you disprove what you do not know?

Have a nice day, if you wanted prove you'd know how to ask for it. I'm not going to fall for your bait because I know it's pretty useless. But I'm just gonna leave these fact here: Evolution never stated that humans descended from monkeys, lmao, E shock you ba? All your life, you have been living with a misconception about evolution. If you want to talk to me about evolution, get your facts straight man.

If you take all the evidence for evolution and print it on an A4 paper, you'd need a storage unit the size of a small village in order to store it all.

If you think evolution is false, why no disprove it and win your Nobel prize, keyboard warrior, lmao.

Evolution has more proof than your talking snake in a garden fantasy tale has ever produced.

Don't quote me again abeg, I don't want to waste precious data on people like you.
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Have a nice day, if you wanted prove you'd know how to ask for it. I'm not going to fall for your bait because I know it's pretty useless. But I'm just gonna leave these fact here: Evolution never stated that humans descended from monkeys, lmao, E shock you ba? All your life, you have been living with a misconception about evolution. If you want to talk to me about evolution, get your facts straight man.

Where did I say that? And don't get it twisted... Many whites even today are born with tails and they quickly cut it off at birth.

[s]If you take all the evidence for evolution and print it on an A4 paper, you'd need a storage unit the size of a small village in order to store it all.

If you think evolution is false, why no disprove it and win your Nobel prize, keyboard warrior, lmao.

Evolution has more proof than your talking snake in a garden fantasy tale has ever produced.

Don't quote me again abeg, I don't want to waste precious data on people like you.
[/s]

I will destroy all your so-called evolution theories any day, any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
how many human races do we have on earth right now...

We have humans and we have mankind. One is original, one is not, but genetically modified.

This is what folks don't know and they are happy about wicked vaccines like covid-19. They plan is to mess up the pure human dna. This same wickedness happened in the days of Noah and even during the Summerian civilization. The mixing of the pure human race in order to destroy the plan of YAH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by XXXXTENTACION: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
donnie:

We have humans and we have mankind. One is original, one is not, but genetically modified.

This is what folks don't know and they are happy about wicked vaccines like covid-19. They plan is to mess up the pure human dna. This same wickedness happened in the days of Noah and even during the Summerian civilization. The mixing of the pure human race in order to destroy the plan of YAH.
Simple question how many human races do we have...
Re: Their Ancestors Had Tails by donnie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Simple question how many human races do we have...

That's not an intelligent question. Especially since the word itself is often used for propaganda and to serve different purposes. And that's why even after providing the answer to your question you still cannot see it. Hence, there isn't one definition or classification for races.

//First, the [2020 US Census] question [about race] is based on how you identify. Second, the race categories generally reflect social definitions in the U.S. and are not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically. We recognize that the race categories include racial and national origins and sociocultural groups.
— United States Census Bureau

So which race are you referring to? Which of these classifications or definitions are you referring to?
-Physical traits
-Shared ancestry
-People sharing a common cultural, geographical, linguistic, or religious origin or background.
-Descendants of a common ancestor : a group sharing a common lineage.
-A group of living things considered as a category.
-A Breed.
-Tempermanent, disposition Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! The Chief Executive Officer Of Christ Embassy Church Gave Out 50 Car / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Jumma Mubarak Quotes In Urdu | جمعہ المبارک

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.