Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Do You Men Cope With Your Pregnancy Wife At Home? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Men Cope With Your Pregnancy Wife At Home? (136 Views)

How Do You Cope With A Partner That Snores? / Governor Okowa’s Former SA Shy To His Kiss Newly Wedded Wife At The Altar (video / Donald Duke And Wife At Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Men Cope With Your Pregnancy Wife At Home? by Akeem1987(m): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2021
I'm newly married and my wife is pregnant. How do you men cope with your wives at pregnancy stage. In times of nagging and wanting different things at odd hours. Please advise please
Re: How Do You Men Cope With Your Pregnancy Wife At Home? by 2packer(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2021
It is relative my brother, just get a basket full of patience, selflessness and don't forget to consider her as well. Be there for her no matter what. Then she will be strong for you and the unborn child. Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn The Procedure For Residential Conveyancing In Brief / The Growing Rate Of Emigration In Nigeria / The Right To Continue And End Pregnancy In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.