Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children (52016 Views)

Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Commentor: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
36 pikin reach for person to reconsider his life journey.

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Ijoh(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
High on drugs, he spent a huge chunk of time in the room with his numerous concubines, eventually fathering 36 children. Vandalising oil pipelines and stealing petroleum products, fvcking and fvcking with reckless abandon, smoking weed and sniffing cocain, he ended his ignominious trajectory with a suicide. May have killed scores of people, including security personnel. That was the life of Friday Igbegbe, domestic terrorist aka militant.
Do you want to wish him r.i.p?

You are very stupid.
Petroleum products in his land.
Northern Gold is 100 percent for Zamfara and other Northern states alone till today u bastard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Promiseisaac(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Aah
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Chai. Many women spread their legs for him. But at the end they abandoned him embarassed

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Tomahawk99(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Depression is real.
Sad it ended this way, even more sad is the fact he left 36 children behind, who will provide for them?

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Ijoh:
Is that Harrysong standing with him in one of these pics.
No it's Harrymute

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Vinnie2000(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
RIP to you Legend!
Ijaw Men nor dey Carry last!
We Populate the Earth Yagayaga!
Our Sperms are so Rich and Healthy! cool smiley

Having Plenty Children is NOT bad@all..Oyibo pple just dey decieve us! sad

2 Likes

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by InvertedHammer: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
/
Even when they fight for resource control and get paid, do they develop the communities? No!
They waste the funds on drugs, alcohol and women.

This "hero" here is a typical example of Niger Delta men.

/

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Money with no sense na danger.

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by SmartPolician: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Having interacted with some of these ex-militants, I would say that most of them don't ever want their kids to live the kind of lifestyle they lived. In fact, I personally taught an ex-militant's kids during my service year in Rivers State.

But then, I am afraid this dude would probably unleash 36 miscreants children on to the society because he will no longer be there to ensure they don't go into thuggery. In any case, I wish him a peaceful rest.

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Yankee101: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Don't depend on money, sex or substance

Only God through Christ Jesus can fill your void

Turn to Jesus and find rest
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
People are even crying for a militant.
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by donnie(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
That is how all you evil leaders will end, since all that matters to you is you fat tummies. You are the reason we're all still is this mess because you have sold your people for pocket money from Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by sylve11: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
36 children? dude was trying to raise a whole community.

Now that he's dead, how will his wives and children survive?

That's how they heap stress and pains on society.

cool

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Bigpapi: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2021
money121:
36 children
Chaiii

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by sylve11: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Ijoh:
Is that Harrysong standing with him in one of these pics.

Na him. They are from same community. cool
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by MufasaLion: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Father Abraham is gone.
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by DOTian: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
They should wake him up to come and take care of his children..
Na whom you dey leave 36 kids for?

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Zooposki(f): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
When I read the headline, for a few seconds I thought it was General Ditari. Glad it ain’t him.
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by sylve11: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Ijoh:

You are very stupid.
Petroleum products in his land.
Northern Gold is 100 percent for Zamfara and other Northern states alone till today u bastard.

E pain you? grin

Him talked lies? grin cool
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by DoggoneDogg: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Deadbeat just got a face

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Ijoh(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Joysticks:
People are even crying for a militant.

You are very stupid all of your mineral resources are for u guys till today, only Ijaw crude oil is for every Nigerian all we get in return is Balkanization into more than 6 States when all Ijaw share perfect boundaries with each other
Ijaw tribe Alone produces over 92 percent of all Nigeria crude oil.
Till today.
I support general Ditari always.
Because Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by sylve11: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
No it's Harrymute

grin grin cool
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by sammirano3: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
A life without Christ will be ultimately full of crisis, how do you navigate this world without Jesus?
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by sylve11: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
SmartPolician:
Having interacted with some of these ex-militants, I would say that most of them don't ever want their kids to live the kind of lifestyle they lived. In fact, I personally taught an ex-militant's kids during my service year in Rivers State.

But then, I am afraid this dude would probably unleash 36 miscreants children on to the society because he will no longer be there to ensure they don't go into thuggery. In any case, I wish him a peaceful rest.

If he's still alive, he won't still be able to correct them.

The miscreant part got me laughing. grin cool
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by ensamy(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Jesus Christ was the only saviour that could have saved him but was never tried.
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by sylve11: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
DOTian:
They should wake him up to come and take care of his children..
Na whom you dey leave 36 kids for?

grin cool
Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Antoeni(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Nemesis and Karma Are Real

1 Like

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Ijoh(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
I'm a full time member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces, and a full time disciple of General Ditari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
36 children? dude was trying to raise a whole community.

Now that he's dead, how will his wives and children survive?

His wives should have thought about that before agreeing to such nonsense polygamy...

I feel no pity for them!!! I only pity the kids.

The kind eye wey I dey take look ladies wey carry themselves to become person additional wives ehn... Some even agree to become 4th to 6th wives, in this day and age! SMH!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences / 72 Nigerians Tested Positive For Coronavirus In Guangzhou - China Writes FG / Which Are The Best Hospitals In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.