Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life (1736 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Prince2201: 5:37am On Oct 25, 2021
It all started while I was in 400l in school I followed my friends to a bet9ja shop where he stacked on virtual and lose like 4 games straight but I was watching and I told him this is simple I played mine ov2. 5 four games with 1k and I got almost 13k I go there the next day I win like 6k after that the rest is history. I downloaded sporty bet app on my phone where I play virtual games at first I was winning then this lose streak began I lost everything I have on it my laptop my iPhone but the most surprising thing is that I'm just too addicted to it before I graduated from school I have lost nothing less than 800k then I started my nysc promising my self I won't allow anything like betting to ruin it for me but I can't explain how I still fall into this devilish trap again all my allowee and more still goes to them I completed my nysc this year and I calculated during my one year service I have lost additional 550k in total within 3 years I have lost 1.5million I don't even know what to do after service I can't even go home because I don't know how I will face my parents. I need help plsss
no money to even travel home I am just trapped here
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Winningbot: 5:39am On Oct 25, 2021
What help do you need actually? Financial or advice
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by serverconnect(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Life is a lesson. You have learn yours. So keep moving.
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by ahnie: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Madam your pikin dey ontop sand he don naked o.
Make una leavam na play he dey play.

1 Like

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by money121(m): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Prince2201:
It all started while I was in 400l in school I followed my friends to a bet9ja shop where he stacked on virtual and lose like 4 games straight but I was watching and I told him this is simple I played mine ov2. 5 four games with 1k and I got almost 13k I go there the next day I win like 6k after that the rest is history. I downloaded sporty bet app on my phone where I play virtual games at first I was winning then this lose streak began I lost everything I have on it my laptop my iPhone but the most surprising thing is that I'm just too addicted to it before I graduated from school I have lost nothing less than 800k then I started my nysc promising my self I won't allow anything like betting to ruin it for me but I can't explain how I still fall into this devilish trap again all my allowee and more still goes to them I completed my nysc this year and I calculated during my one year service I have lost additional 550k in total within 3 years I have lost 1.5million I don't even know what to do after service I can't even go home because I don't know how I will face my parents. I need help plsss
If there is anything I can do to fix my life on time or you want to render me some help you chat me up 08168411862
God will surely help you
I stopped gambling yr 2007 during era of Baba Ijebu
Is very simple trick
I entered inside mosque and talk to Allah if this gamble is the way i will make it in life.. please don't let me stop
But if gamble is not the way Oh Allah remove it from my face.. 100% sure Allah accept that prayer that yr becos is thesame yr i left baba ijebu for una grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by EasyForexAcadem: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Hahaha brother man you supposed no say , even if we help you with 10k you go use am stake say it will triple

4 Likes

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by money121(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2021
EasyForexAcadem:
Hahaha brother man you supposed no say , even if we help you with 10k you go use am stake say it will triple
You get it becos baba go think say that 10k will turn to 10million grin grin grin
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by BlackXabbath(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Look for a site, I believe you can do labourer or luckily serving mason.

Doing it for a week will fetch you 8-10k depending on the location.

I have been in your shoes...

2 Likes

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by 22o62021: 6:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Punctuation is necessary when writing an essay.

You can quit if you want

1 Like

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Ynix(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Prince2201:
If there is anything I can do to fix my life on time or you want to render me some help you chat me up 08168411862
You have to look for another addiction that will be taking your money but now does the positive.
Spend your money on books, training and buying of land until you are too broke to spend. Fix targets and ensure the money is not with you until you achieve the financial target, once you reach the target go use the money invest in shares or cryptocurrency and forget it there, do that until your mind is consumed with it just like it is with Betting,
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Righteousness2(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2021
What you need now is Deliverance.
Explain yourself to any Spirit filled Believer around you and let him/ her Pray with you.

Gambling is a Spirit! And until the Spirit is cast out, you will likely see yourself going back to it.

4 Likes

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by money121(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
What you need now is Deliverance.
Explain yourself to any Spirit filled Believer around you and let him/ her Pray with you.

Gambling is a Spirit! And until the Spirit is cast out, you will likely see yourself going back to it.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by DriverX: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2021
It's your own laziness that ruined your life. Stop blaming virtual betting. No one forced you into it. Virtual gaming was on its own and you chose to spend money on it instead of being productive. Now you're asking for help. How about you suffer the consequences of your foolishness. There's always a consequence for everything under the sun. Embrace yours

1 Like

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by wunmi590(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
tongue

Once you engage in virtual bet, that's all, it would be difficult to pull yourself out from the mess
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Everything about virtual betting is just too spiritual abeg...Na who never lose another person money wey dem give am hold for virtual betting dey say virtual betting na better thing undecided

Virtual fit turn big man to who no get within two seconds cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by koljakust(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=DriverX post=107040140] grin
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by VlamesIffect(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
1 Goal Goal.
5 away
7 over 2.5
9 Over 1.5

grin grin
No worry you go dey alright
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by koljakust(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
In order not to spoil your life with senseless attempts, you need to learn how to play and create opportunities to always win! There are many online gambling platforms that provide tips and opportunities, you just have to use them!
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
I despise all gamblers. I don't feel worry for people like you.

Fork off.

Prince2201:
Re: How Virtual Football Betting Ruined My Life by Enigma1510(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Aja nsare, owo njonan…

One thing i know about addiction is, when the situation is right, you go back for that dopamine rush!!! Make you see 20k now, you go reason how VB might bring 50k with 5k. Sharp money…dey dere bro, all of us are fighting our demons and you saying it out shows you know its bad…

But to me, you are just saying all these because you need help, you aren’t ready to stop.

Try to stop and channel the energy into something else before depression sets in…

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is About To Put To Bed, Please Advice. / Anambra@30: List Of 30 Most Influential Families In Anambra / My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.