Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

To Yoruba Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Yoruba Muslims. (312 Views)

Yoruba Muslims Aren't Calm By Choice - Seun Kuti / Sokoto Killing: Yoruba Muslims Trending And Receiving Accolades For Tolerance / From Hebrew: Yorobam (Jeroboam) To Yarriba To Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Yoruba Muslims. by twilliamx(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
I just want your sincere opinion that's all and feel free to share your undiluted and unrefined expression to this.
I just saw a post on linda ikeji about MURIC saying that yoruba muslims will not vote a yoruba Christian as president. Am a proud yoruba son and a Christian but all my life I have had great friends who are yoruba and Muslim and we argue at times about religion but we still get along as great friends, on salah am meat hopping around and Christmas likewise them. No fuss, no issues just brotherly love.
But my grouse is that we all know that MURIC is trying as much as possible to cause a division amongst us which I don't have a problem with but what bothers me is the silence of most yoruba muslims on this issue
You guys should feel free to share your views which is "if your are on the side of muric causing a division amongst brothers that have never had issues" "if you are not bothered" or "if you are against such views" cos I love the way we have always been with each other and I don't want someone or a group of persons changing that...
Thank you..

Re: To Yoruba Muslims. by Nukilia: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Heaven help us! Nigeria should divide into North and South so that Yoruba Moslems can migrate to the north
Re: To Yoruba Muslims. by itsme01: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Stop taking muric serious
Re: To Yoruba Muslims. by twilliamx(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2021
itsme01:
Stop taking muric serious
Don't take boko haram serious but see where we have found ourselves. Ideology whether negative or positive is like wildfire, if you let it roam free before you know it, it will consume you too
Re: To Yoruba Muslims. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nukilia:
Heaven help us! Nigeria should divide into North and South so that Yoruba Moslems can migrate to the north
what an unfortunate idiot u are?
Re: To Yoruba Muslims. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Muric is just like oyedepo,so why u care?

(1) (Reply)

Bible Quiz: Which Account Of The Resurrection Is True / Christ Apostolic Church Sunday School – 12th December 2021 / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.