Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Need Someone To Talk To. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Someone To Talk To. (376 Views)

Hey, Anyone To Talk To �� / Talk To A Sex Therapist And Sex Counselor / Am Heartbroken,i Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Talk To. by Davies25: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
I am not bored. I am an introvert, going through some emotional stuff, I would like to have an emotional sounding board, someone to act as a friend. I haven't gotten any.
If you are going through stuff too, I can be your listening hear, I'm good at calming people, seeing the greater picture. I can be that person who will always be there for you emotionally. This profile is an alt profile. Single females, no matter the age are welcome.
Married but not happy? You are welcome too. Let's help each other get out of whatever we are going through...
Send me a WhatsApp message on 07038152004.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Talk To. by ncpat(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Single Female in PH chat me on 08065942445
Re: I Need Someone To Talk To. by Davies25: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Davies25:
I am not bored. I am an introvert, going through some emotional stuff, I would like to have an emotional sounding board, someone to act as a friend. I haven't gotten any.
If you are going through stuff too, I can be your listening hear, I'm good at calming people, seeing the greater picture. I can be that person who will always be there for you emotionally. This profile is an alt profile. Single females, no matter the age are welcome.
Married but not happy? You are welcome too. Let's help each other get out of whatever we are going through...
Send me a WhatsApp message on 07038152004.
I can't reach my mail right now.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Love / Happy Birthday AFAM4EVA / Get Free Advise On Hiv And Other Std's. Tel: 07064749772.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.