Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How To Earn Money Fast (methods For Kids) Or How To Liquidate The Barriers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Money Fast (methods For Kids) Or How To Liquidate The Barriers! (699 Views)

HELP: Can You Recommend A Person To Sell Off (liquidate) Business Assets?? / Will Sanusi Liquidate Any Of The Rescued Banks / A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Fast (methods For Kids) Or How To Liquidate The Barriers! by ElikShafi: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2011
Today I want talk about “how to earn money fast”.
But first of all let’s talk about our goals. I think everybody will agree with me that, our life is filled with goals. There are huge of different goals. I will not
give you all goals list. Everybody has his own goals. But I think everyone has his “business goals”. For example, I have a goal to get money for new appartment, new
car, etc. Now I ask you- what we do for reach our goals? Which barriers we have on way to our goals and what to do for liquidation of this barriers?Now let’s see. First of all we need determine goals to: necessary goals and unnecessary goals. For understanding which business goal is necessary we must ask ourselves: what we’ll get if we’ll reach this goal? If result is NOT “money”, “ways to make money”, “knowledge about getting rich” or something like this, so this ”business goal” is NOT necessary. So forget about this goal. OK?So when you made a list of valuable business goals make a decision. This is NECESSARY! Make A Decision! Witout decision nothing will happen, nothing will change. Decide to start your way to freedom- “financial freedom”.
Continue reading here: http://justmarketer.com/2011/05/23/how-to-earn-money-fast-methods-for-kids-or-how-to-liquidate-the-barriers/
Re: How To Earn Money Fast (methods For Kids) Or How To Liquidate The Barriers! by ElikShafi: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2011
I recently added new postes. If you're interested- go here: http://justmarketer.com

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Bowen Uni, Sterling Bank Iwo / Europe: Greek Bailout Vote Reignites Euro Crisis / Dangote To Divest 80% Of Food Biz,plans 2,000MW IPP And Build $1.5billion Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.