Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Parent Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parent Problem (518 Views)

Why Do Many Christian Parent Hate These Christian Names / Please Advice. I Prefer Giving My Tithe To My Parent Because They Need It More / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parent Problem by ayo224: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2011
I have this in mind for a very long time but i think i have seen a place to table this problem. A young man lived with his mother due to working duties, and it happen that some problem came up like a fight or an argument with his mother and it was very serious and the mother put a spell on him saying (you will never make it in life) and the man went away and said he will never come back again, the mother said she was not responsible for his leaving when she was questioned by the family. Am one of the friend of the young man and i advised him to go back but he refuse saying his mother dont have the right to put a spell on him please advice me on what to tell him cause he is leaving with me presently. Please help me out.
Re: Parent Problem by Joagbaje(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
ayo224:

I have this in mind for a very long time but i think i have seen a place to table this problem. A young man lived with his mother due to working duties, and it happen that some problem came up like a fight or an argument with his mother and it was very serious and the mother put a spell on him saying (you will never make it in life) and the man went away and said he will never come back again, the mother said she was not responsible for his leaving when she was questioned by the family. Am one of the friend of the young man and i advised him to go back but he refuse saying his mother dont have the right to put a spell on him please advice me on what to tell him cause he is leaving with me presently. Please help me out.

The first question is if he is born again. If he is not, the curse will work on him most probably. He needs to give his life to christ. The curse will be broken . And he needs to make peace with her and forgive her as a christian.
Re: Parent Problem by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
LIES!!!!!!!! if hes born again, then he will suffer more.

(1) (Reply)

Who You Should Copy / Men These Days Lost Dignity From Women. Why? / Fully Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.