Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn (456 Views)

This Life Tired Me / You Have Been Used By Another Person!!! / Why Some Men Are Fake In This Life...lesson To All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn by Nairablink(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mr Chairman,
Accurate Time Keeper,
Impartial Panel of Judges,
My Able Friends,
Fellow debate mate
All protocols duly observed.

My name is Nairablink and I am here to propose the notion that states

‘Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn’) with my following reasons.

1. Dem first born you no mean say na you go first die.

2. If you first me touch ceiling because you tall, I go first you to pick stone for ground because i near ground pass you

3. You fit first me enter SS1 and I fit first you enter University.

4. My jeep fit stop for road while your Beetle fit carry you reach house.

5. Girl wey marry last year fit born pikin before woman wey marry 10 years ago.

6. Small boy wey just finish school fit begin work before chairman wey do NYSC 2015

7. If aeroplane engine knock, both person wey dey first class and the one for economy, na the same God dem go call.

8. Na Oga dey pay driver, but AC dey first blow driver before e reach oga for back.

9. Person wey dey healthy fit die before person wey dey sick.

10. You dey stay upstairs no mean say you near God pass.

11. You help me today, no mean say, i no fit help you tomorrow.

12. When you see me na when i see you.

13. Mr time keeper, as you want to ring that bell, may your time in this world not be over.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince and not confuse you that (‘Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life. Life na turn by turn.) I no go fit kill myself.
Gud Afternoon my lovely Nairalanders

Re: Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn by NohurryInLife: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
You sabi ball
Re: Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn by Twifemmy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
� � JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY TREASURE HUNT � � HERE'S EXACTLY HOW TO FIND THE JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY TREASURE HUNT Starting from November 5th, wait readily for jumia's amazing offers for its BLACK FRIDAY 2021, the largest sale for the year. Every Friday in November is Black Friday. To participate in the up and coming Jumia Nigeria Black Friday Mega Sales, here are some tips on what to do and how to get the cheapest products and as well free delivery: http://memeshub.com.ng/jumia-black-friday-2021.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Change Your Gender And Become A Man If You Had A Chance? / Stupidity At Its Best | Total Idiots / Wrong thread... wheeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.