Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me (1091 Views)

₦400,000 Investment: Please Advice Me. / Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by TheOldGods: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
I want to pay for this bet9ja shop tomorrow acquire a license to use that location and then create my account. The price is 500k, since I have not done this business before, will this be a good main income or extra source of income. Please note, I have a job and I earn quite well, but I need more streams.

My question is

Can I make back that 500k within a period of 3months?

How much can I expect as a weekly or monthly earning after running fuel and paying my workers

And 3rd, is it a good investment?
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by doggedfighter(f): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
How's the location?

Does it have human traffic?
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by Kobicove(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
TheOldGods:
I want to pay for this bet9ja shop tomorrow acquire a license to use that location and then create my account. The price is 500k, since I have not done this business before, will this be a good main income or extra source of income. Please note, I have a job and I earn quite well, but I need more streams.

My question is

Can I make back that 500k within a period of 3months?

How much can I expect as a weekly or monthly earning after running fuel and paying my workers

And 3rd, is it a good investment?

You should have asked these questions first before concluding plans to make payment for the shop undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Only the seller has answers to these questions atleast he's selling it off for reasons best known to him.
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by TheOldGods: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobicove:

You should have asked these questions first before concluding plans to make payment for the shop undecided
if you have nothing useful to say, just get out. I hate judgemental people.
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by TheOldGods: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ninety6:
Only the seller has answers to these questions atleast he's selling it off for reasons best known to him.
i wouldn't be so sure to believe the owner, he could simply say anything, or tell me he is traveling. So one selling something, would tell the buyer how bad or it doesn't sale of work
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by Kobicove(m): 12:20am On Oct 27, 2021
TheOldGods:

I hate foolish people!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by SUPERPACK: 12:21am On Oct 27, 2021
TheOldGods:
He just told you what you should have done/should do before thinking of buying the shop and you are fighting him, not good.

Before making such purchasing a feasibility report should be done and that way you know how valuable the shop will be to you.
Not all Betting shops are profitable, this is due to; location, closeness to other bet-shops, target population, traffic, security and of course management.

I have seen a lot of guys go bankrupt after embarking on betting business due to unmonitored bookings on virtual games by customers. Another thing is where it is located, a village, a busy road or a low visible are.
Please do not pay for that shop if you don't carry out your studies on it.

As for the target of breaking-even in 3 months its possible and also not possible because you are new to this business, set a target of 8 months instead. Because you are going in there to compete with other shops for customers as a newbie in the business.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by TheOldGods: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
He just told you what you should have done/should do before thinking of buying the shop and you are fighting him, not good.

Before making such purchasing a feasibility report should be done and that way you know how valuable the shop will be to you.
Not all Betting shops are profitable, this is due to; location, closeness to other bet-shops, target population, traffic, security and of course management.

I have seen a lot of guys go bankrupt after embarking on betting business due to unmonitored bookings on virtual games by customers. Another thing is where it is located, a village, a busy road or a low visible are.
Please do not pay for that shop if you don't carry out your studies on it.

As for the target of breaking-even in 3 months its possible and also not possible because you are new to this business, set a target of 8 months instead. Because you are going in there to compete with other shops for customers as a newbie in the business.
Have I paid for the shop yet? What I am doing on nairaland is not a feasibility study? People will always want to talk nonsense when they have nothing to offer.

Anyways to answer you other question, yes the shop is a well located area, it's actually in a market and very close to University.

This is not really my first-time trying out betting shaa,I once had surebet shop, but it went dey because of low patronage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by tinz: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dont know where the location is at but bliv me. Even if there's no profit just buy it and somehow raise cash to move to a busy location. Bet9ja is something i been dreaming off long time. Wish i can have the account
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by Starboytwo(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Go on and buy it, as long as it’s bet9ja he go sell. Close to a market and a university you say, start business already.

I know you know it’s gonna be a bomb. Start already.
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by SavageResponse(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Starboytwo:
Go on and buy it, as long as it’s bet9ja he go sell. Close to a market and a university you say, start business already.

I know you know it’s gonna be a bomb. Start already.

tinz:
Dont know where the location is at but bliv me. Even if there's no profit just buy it and somehow raise cash to move to a busy location. Bet9ja is something i been dreaming off long time. Wish i can have the account

If it is that profitable why then is the current owner selling?
Re: I Am Buying A Bte9ja Shop Please Advice Me by Zowee10(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have a boss who's a super agent.

So first make sure the shop is in a busy area asin bustops or junctions or any place there's human ttaffic.

And about the 3 months... You will have to be meeting bet9ja target weekly and daily so they can be giving you your commission weekly and monthly.

My two cents �

(1) (Reply)

Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund / Joint Venture : How It Works In Nigeria And The Benefits / Distress Sale Hotel And Event Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.