Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Intel Me Academy Welcome Package For Unilag 100 Level & 200 Level Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intel Me Academy Welcome Package For Unilag 100 Level & 200 Level Students (503 Views)

Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intel Me Academy Welcome Package For Unilag 100 Level & 200 Level Students by Intelmeacademy: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Informing you to success to

Free materials for unilag 100 level and 200 Level students

INTEL ME ACADEMY WELCOME PACKAGE FOR 100 & 200 LEVEL STUDENTS

Free notes, slides, lecture videos past questions and answers, preparation groups and mentorship to help you get started and fast track your journey to academic excellence.

200 LEVEL PACKAGE (E-BOOK) - FOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS STUDENTS.
Content
Past Questions and very explanatory answers on
ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY & BIOCHEMISTRY

Courses within
ANA 211 - Gross anatomy of Upper Limb and Thorax
ANA 212 - Gross anatomy of Abdomen, Pelvis, Perineum and Lower Limbs.
BCH 211 - Introductory Biochemistry I
PHG 215 - Introductory General Physiology and Blood and ANS.
PHG 216- Introductory Cardiovascular and respiratory physiology
PHG 217 - Renal and Gastrointestinal systems

Includes course outline for each course

Guaranteed to help YOU Achieve Academic excellence

100 LEVEL PACKAGE (E-BOOK)- FOR ALL STUDENTS OF FACULTY OF SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS.
Contents
Easy to understand notes, past questions and very explanatory answers for FSC111, FSC112 ans ZLY111 on each course.
Guaranteed to help YOU Achieve Academic excellence

Visit
www.intelmeacademy.com/welcomepackage
To claim yours now !

Only 100 people per level will be given access, hurry now to get yours

#unilag
#cmul
#intelmeacademy

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Employee Motivation In The Nigerian Civil Service / Beautiful Lady Bags First-class Honor After Being Rejected By 17 Schools (Photo) / South African High School Students Dance To Tiktok Challenge In School (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.