Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures (24875 Views)

Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by MrCover: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Veteran Nigerian rapper and singer, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz has taken to social media to celebrate a new milestone as he clocks 31, Reports.

Often regarded as one of the best rapper and singer in the entertainment industry, Falz has been dishing out hit tracks and albums ever since he came on board.

Falz has also been using his position in the country to fight for bad governance as he was one of the top personalities that led the EndSars protest some years ago, Learnt.

The multiple award-winning singer today, October 27, 2021 clocked 31. To celebrate the new age, Falz shared some adorable pictures on his Instagram timeline.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVgplHVImHK/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by xpressionx(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2021
FalZ the bad guy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by MrCover: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2021
xpressionx:
FalZ the bad guy

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by xpressionx(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2021
MrCover:

See More Photos Via www.. com
I no dey see anything, if you no wan post am here leave am

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by slawormiir: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday

Falz the bad guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by black9: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday

Falz the bad guy

Omoogbon.hbd bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
No no no,, falz you can't b 31..football and music age is minus 10 your real age. This guys will be naming some people feel bad about Themselves..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by jojothaiv(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
More life.
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by DropsMic(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
xpressionx:

Lol grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hopeba:
No no no,, falz you can't b 31

Football age

3 Likes

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Bastard1stborn: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
My boy
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Vyzz: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Falz..

A bahd Guy, Rapper, lawyer, actor, Comedian, Human rights Activist...

A better president than Buhari

Haapy birthday, wehdon sir

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations guys wishing you many more years to come in good health and uncountable success and blessings till the end of your life

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by bigdammyj: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by bouncin04(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
xpressionx:

EFCC come japa grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Happy Birthday Falz.
Enjoy your day with some hot, Fresh and delicious Barbecue .

Singing one of our favourite song by Falz and Simi this beautiful Wednesday Afternoon....

Can you just imagine
Is like these people didn't really know my true character
Mttcheew ah
Yeah foreign affairs that's my department
You get to meet me only by accident
People don't really understand my accent
I'm so janded look at all my garment
Excuse me what's all this embarrassment
Why will you give me pounded yam It’s for razz men
Are you guys not having lasagna
Then I can wash it down with Champagne
What of Chinese rice or Pizza ni
I don't do Mainland only VI
I'm the man and that the babe wey go catch early
It's because I based in Los Angeles
So mo Cameron Iyen broda David
He's a close friend I used to drive his Helicopter

In your whole life do you get to Seme boarder
Billionaire boy to ba Femi o te Dollar
I'm foreign I'm so janded
I'm foreign I'm from abroad oh
I'm foreign just call me foreign baby oh International
Foreign baby just call me foreign baby oh I'm international
Foreign baby just call me foreign baby oh International foreign
Ewa agoyin is not my type oh I'm into burger
And if you can check my bank oh I'm into Dollar ah ah
If I call your phone you know na foreign number
You know me and you know dey the same category
Ma lo ro bo ya pako ma lo ro bo ya pako nimi oh baby
Ma be re mi ni sabo emi ti mo ti de Mexico oh baby
Mo de mo Harry Potter sebi you see the way how I'm boiling baby
Forever stunting baby oh
Sebi you know say I'm foreign ah I'm so janded
I'm foreign just call me foreign baby International
Foreign baby just call me foreign baby oh I'm international
I get to fly into London town today
On the way may be I would just branch UK
And get back before e get dark
But I can't go because of jex clark
I dey chop breakfast with Arnold Schwarzeneger
Phone call with Queen Eliza
I no too like winter so I travel for December
It's normal stuff no need for sent forth
I travel so much I'm building a airport
Because I make stray with a little stain blood
That's why you people discriminate against tourist
You know me I don't believe in danfo
Na helicopter dey carry me go
Tomorrow I want to go to Europe
If I see say no go slow
You see I'm foreign I'm so janded
I'm foreign just call me foreign baby oh International
Foreign baby just call me foreign baby oh I'm International

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by wunmi590(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Happy birthday daddys man
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
AmericanDad:

Football age
I tell u bro
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by AntiBuhari(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
�����
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Burgerlomo: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by BadNews: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
God Almighty Continue To Bless
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Thryphosa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
My Ekiti brother, congratulations, more wins.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by sylve11: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Happy birthday @ Falz.

I wish you well. cool
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
xpressionx:

Lol smiley
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by ThugCheetah(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Old fool
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Happy Birthday Falz
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by MufasaLion: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
One of the best of MCs.
Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by setobaba: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
ThugCheetah:
Old fool
Thug
How old are you now ??

4 Likes

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Nobleou(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
MrCover:
Veteran Nigerian rapper and singer, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz has taken to social media to celebrate a new milestone as he clocks 31, Reports.

Often regarded as one of the best rapper and singer in the entertainment industry, Falz has been dishing out hit tracks and albums ever since he came on board.

Falz has also been using his position in the country to fight for bad governance as he was one of the top personalities that led the EndSars protest some years ago, Learnt.

The multiple award-winning singer today, October 27, 2021 clocked 31. To celebrate the new age, Falz shared some adorable pictures on his Instagram timeline.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVgplHVImHK/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Oga u pass dat age

1 Like

Re: Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures by Candidlady: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
xpressionx:

lol!
ya kun ri da allah lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum / Photos From Pasuma's 45th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.