Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife (2688 Views)

Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / Why I K1lled My New Born Son - USA’ Texas Teenager Kills His Own Newborn Son / Man Caught With The Bodies Of His Missing Wife And 4 Kids In U.S (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by SleekGist: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2021
It has been reported that a KNUST lecturer whose wife was declared missing a month ago allegedly killed her and some marital cracks in their marriage have also been revealed. sleekgist.com

The missing woman’s flyers were flying across social media where many frantically searching for her whereabouts.

However, it has emerged that the Ghana Police Service were able to trace a call that came to the husband’s phone asking for a ransom of GH¢1M before the lady would be released to the man.

The IGP together with the police reportedly contacted the telecommunication service provider to trace the location the call came from. And it was found out that the call from Gyinase, the exact location of the husband of the woman who had gone missing.

Since the man knew what he had been up to, he reportedly sprayed the entire house with chemicals to hide all traces of the wife who he had killed as a result of marital fracas they were not able to sort out.

According to the report, the marriage was on the brink of collapse due to the bad blood better the couple which reportedly led to the man hitting the woman dead. He then came out to cry ...https://sleekgist.com/why-i-killed-my-wife-lecturer-who-slaughtered-his-missing-wife/

Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by Davash222(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by Davash222(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Marriage no be anybody mate cool

3 Likes

Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Inside life
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by MITCHELL96: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Thread seen cool
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Màriage this marriage that, if she's not willing to stay let her go, so as if the man is tired let him go, what is these killing to staisfy SAtAN and his demons.
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by dollynnn(f): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Such a beautiful woman. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by Iliveforever(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Husband from hell.

Marriage is not by must. Everyone should be extremely careful these days
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by gift2xl: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Marriage is finding the right spiritual match and not finding the correct size, like age mate, financial mate, quality mate, handsome mate. It's purely spiritual match.

Marriage deep!
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by zubimete(f): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anger nd crisis management. The best way to resolve this death would have been divorce
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by G450: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
If u ar tired of ur wife or tired of ur husband... I think divorce is d best option... Instead of domestic quarrel or any other thing dat can lead to death of ur partner
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by Roma10: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
This one na another BIG BIG story
This one na another somewhere in Niagara
Re: Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife by Ssoil(f): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

See Man Accused of Setting SA's Parliament On Fire Looking Like a Madman (PIX) / Nollywood Actor Rich Oganiru Allegedly Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje / Just In: Five Confirmed Dead During Rival Cult Clash In Ikere-ekiti (see Gory Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.