Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat (65553 Views)

James Brown Aka ''They Didn't Caught Me'' Breaks Internet With His Nude / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NaijaCover(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Update From . COM

Big Brother Naija star, Cross had quite a crazy moment on Snapchat today as he mistakenly posted his full nude Video, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Video Cross shared came with the caption "Shower Time" and his tattoos and manhood were all in full display. The video has however been deleted.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by MRDEE01: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Haaa
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by xpressionx(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
This cross gigolo has crossed the redline

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Flexherbal(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
People leaking their own nude by mistake....

There must be something they benefit from it.

Last as long as you like with raw natural herbs:
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used+erectile-issues+spermcount

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by mysticwarrior(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Abeg this was a deliberate act jare.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by richmondefosa(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked

This is a deliberate act.

I will never understand the nudity madness that has overcome this generation.

Every sort of nonsense is now glorified and tagged body positivity.

No shame whatsoever. This stands condemned on all fronts.

Does he not have any loved one whos in a place to advice him?

Whats my business sef? To each, his own.

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by iKingsley(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

This is a deliberate act.

I will never understand the nudity madness that has overcome this generation.

Every sort of nonsense is now glorified and tagged body positivity.

No shame whatsoever. This stands condemned on all fronts.

Does he not have any loved one whos in a place to advice him?

Whats my business sef? To each, his own.
I commend the new generation for taking up this movement to emancipate us from the shackles of clothing.

We enjoyed nudity pre-Adam and Eve saga in the garden of Eden.

#SayNoToClothing

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NaijaCover(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
See His BIG D.I.C...... Via www.. com

Incase If You Want To Make More Money, From That Business You Are Doing Now, Kindly Place Your Advert On .

To Get Started, Meet On Whatsapp Chat.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Jesse6(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Him wan trend abeg no be mistake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by XXXXTENTACION: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Prayfortheworld: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
This one na mad man .
With his thing like toothpick

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Haakeem(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Look at his empty ribs....no pack at all angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by nairalander2020(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dickson shade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Bbqekpa: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
For such a big man he sure has a very smally d.ick

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by PapaNnamdi: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who censor that priq?

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
What Snapchat cannot do does not exist;

BankW posted Adesuwa’s bumbum on Snapchat.

Tiwas’s lover posted their sex video.

Now Cross has posted his manhood for us.

Just saw the caption. I take that back. This one wants is to see his something.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
There is no mistake here...

If there were, he wouldn't caption it 'showers time'

Man must trend by all means undecided

Good or bad...

Anyway, any publicity is good publicity.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Twoclans(f): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bbqekpa:
For such a big man he sure has a very smally d.ick

Most big men have very tiny pricks lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Rahkman: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

why do most ladies judge a man's penis from a flaccid state ..... una never see anything

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Why this craze for video uploads?
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Bbqekpa: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Twoclans(f): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rahkman:
why do most ladies judge a man's penis from a flaccid state ..... una never see anything

You have not seen guys that even in a flaccid state fear will catch you as a woman to near that kind prick.

Hey God,just look at what you guys are making me talk about this hot afternoon.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Flexherbal(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jesse6:
Him wan trend abeg no be mistake

That is what most people are saying.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by iamyemiakins(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Which kain trash be this angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Rahkman: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Twoclans:

You have not seen guys that even in a flaccid state fear will catch you as a woman to near that kind prick.

Hey God,just look at what you guys are making me talk about this hot afternoon.
Lol you should be more afraid of growers than showers take this from me grin

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Twoclans(f): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rahkman:
Lol you should be more afraid of growers that showers take this from me grin

Hmmmmmm

I understand perfectly grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by gift2xl: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Immorality higher than weed.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Danjikanbauchi: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
What a world we are living in.
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by GreaterFuture(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mistakes

Stream Gulder Ultimate Search, WWTBM, Bbnaija, Game show & many more!
Also watch all football leagues and matches
Very affordable setup with all local Stations, Cable/satellite tv channels ����������...
Stream on any internet Device

If you are abroad, this set-up is also good for you
DM me via my signature
Re: BBNaija's Cross Posts His Nude Video On Snapchat by Thompz43(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Inside life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week / Runtown Shares His Bed With His Lion In Christmas Relaxation / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.