Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview (1852 Views)

Andersen In Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2024 / Poor Working Conditions In Huawei Nigeria As Workers Cries Out Due To Fuel Hike / 2022 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by MattChidi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who else got this invitation from Huawei?

I was invited for this interview having passed their technical assessments.
Please i need help (heads up) with regards to possible interview questions i might be asked.
If you had gone through this process before you advice is urgently needed.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by MattChidi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Is there anyone?
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by heayernu56(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
MattChidi:

Please i need help (heads up) with regards to possible interview questions i might be asked.
Thank you.
Hello bro, have you done the interview? How was it? I just did mine this week
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by teeezy00: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
heayernu56:
Any feedback from them yet?
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by heayernu56(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
teeezy00:

Any feedback from them yet?
nothing from my end... what of yours?
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by teeezy00: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
heayernu56:
Nothing yet
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by teeezy00: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
heayernu56:
It seems they have started reaching out to people
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by heayernu56(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
teeezy00:

It seems they have started reaching out to people
Yes, I have gotten mail from them. Thank you.
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by teeezy00: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2021
heayernu56:
Yes, I have gotten mail from them. Thank you.
Okay
What did the email say the interview will be like
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by heayernu56(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2021
teeezy00:

Okay
What did the email say the interview will be like
Just email for second stage of interview. No detailed info on what it will be like.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by teeezy00: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2021
heayernu56:
Just email for second stage of interview. No detailed info on what it will be like.
Okay, wishing you success. Still waiting for my own email.
Kindly let us know how it went when you finish
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by heayernu56(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2021
teeezy00:

Okay, wishing you success. Still waiting for my own email.
Kindly let us know how it went when you finish
alright. Thank you... I will
Hopefully they reach out to you soon

1 Like

Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by teeezy00: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
heayernu56:
alright. Thank you... I will
Hopefully they reach out to you soon
Amen.
How was yours?
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by heayernu56(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
teeezy00:

Amen.
How was yours?
Not bad... Just questions on previous experience
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by teeezy00: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
heayernu56:
Not bad... Just questions on previous experience
Are you an Engineer?
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by heayernu56(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
teeezy00:

Are you an Engineer?
Yea. I have previous experience but not in telecommunication.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by factorial1(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2022
MattChidi:

Thank you.
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by 0llamide: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2022
heayernu56:
Yea. I have previous experience but not in telecommunication.

Hi Bro,

I'm presently in the Technical Assessment stage, I need your help, I don't know how tough the questions will be grin
Please, how many questions was it then? And what was the duration of the test?
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by Gomiz22(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hi guys I have been shortlisted for Huawei graduate trainee 2022, I did the aptitude test and I am now expected to study some materials for the technical assessment stage, I need help from previous candidates.

Can I get a guide on how to go about it or a Q and A
Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by wahza(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Gomiz22:
Hi guys I have been shortlisted for Huawei graduate trainee 2022, I did the aptitude test and I am now expected to study some materials for the technical assessment stage, I need help from previous candidates.

Can I get a guide on how to go about it or a Q and A
Go and study the materials and pray

1 Like

Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by Gomiz22(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2022
I am studying already, I am praying too, grin kiss

1 Like

Re: 2021 Huawei Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program : First Stage Of Interview by wahza(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
heayernu56:
Hello boss, hope you're good??
Please how was your first stage interview with Huawei like then? What and what did they ask.
Have just been sent a mail for the interview after the assessments
Please I need your help
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Consulting Capable So Far / Halliburton Aptitude Test / NTA TV College Admission Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.