Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? (1253 Views)

Another One From The Chinese; The FACE-KINI! / Pouting - The New Photo Posing Trend / 6packs, Kini Big Deal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Advocator: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2011
http://www.popcrunch.com/10-most-offensive-mankini-pics-ever/

Looks like this highly disturbing bathing suits for guys will never go anywhere unless we protest about it. I actually saw a guy wearing one today in the gym and he was ordered out becuz people were lamenting. Some even vow to leave the gym if the man in the mankini wasn't kicked out of the gym.

Ladies and gents what does you think about this fugly guy trend?
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Dsense(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2011
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by kokoye(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2011
I wonder if they consulted some yoruba people to come up with that name.

Man's kini cheesy
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Dsense(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
kokoye:

Man's kini cheesy

I never noticed, lol
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by White007(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
Wtf is mankini?
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Advocator: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
kokoye:

Man's kini cheesy

LOOL, so mankini is a word in yoruba language? What does it mean?

White007:

Wtf is mankini?

It's a male version of bikini I assume! Click on the link above and see it for yourself.
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by kokoye(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2011
Advocator:

LOOL, so mankini is a word in yoruba language? What does it mean?

kini can be used as a code for the 3rd leg
so . .put the two together - man's kini  wink
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Advocator: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
kokoye:

kini can be used as a code for the 3rd leg
so . .put the two together - man's kini  wink

Got it, It is a d-i-c-k I think.  smiley
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
Buhahaahahahaha
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by MMM2(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2011
angry
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Tricici(f): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2011
yuck
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by african1(f): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2011
Now that is disgusting, but very amusing. undecided
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Advocator: 2:45am On Jun 04, 2011
african1:

Now that is disgusting, but very amusing. undecided

The sad part, it is a growing trend.

Saxibey bal iwaran. smiley
Re: The Man-kini Trend, What's Next? Manties? by Nekai(f): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2011
Ewww! shocked embarassed sad

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Azeezat Graces The Cover Page Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Ankara Designs Just For You!!! / Yvonne Nelson,chimamanda Adichie, Linda Ikeji Make Zen 10 African Women Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.