Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). (1868 Views)

My Maiduguri Trip (live Update). / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2021
So for quite a while now I have been trying to visit Maiduguri, but couldn’t because of time factor. But today I took the bold step and embarked on my journey.

Departure time six am.

ETA three pm.

Departure point Jos

Call point Maiduguri

For live videos check out our Instagram page:

[url]https//:Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal[/url]

3 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by chatinent: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Cold don start for Jos?

Following thread...
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by ITbomb(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2021
I hope your ransom money is handy

3 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by gasparpisciotta: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Wishing you a safe and hitch free journey.

May God protect you on this trip. Amen
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Lawlab249: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by funshint(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2021
With all the kidnappings going on...even if you don't love yourself atleast pity your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by chiommy123(f): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Guy abeg borrow me liver na

1 Like

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Update! Seven am thirty km away from Bauchi Town

4 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by b3llo(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Safe travels... Welcome to the North East! Pray very well between Damaturu and Maiduguri because Na there things dey happen.
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Update: Now in Bauchi

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by naijaboy756: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Is that Zaranda?
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Manq(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2021
You are dress like your prepared for something or is it really cold over there?.. well, happy arrival
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by aieromon(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
Update: Now in Bauchi

Journey is quite fast
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2021
b3llo:
Safe travels... Welcome to the North East! Pray very well between Damaturu and Maiduguri because Na there things dey happen.
am not new senior bros
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2021
Eight thirty

Update! Derazo

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Brief stop at Kyari, eighty km to Potiskum

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Update ! Ten fifty am

Damaturu, the real journey has just begun.

I might not be able to update regularly just bear, but If I don’t in the next four hours know say Yawa don gas

2 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by daamazing(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by daamazing(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Be like yawa don gas grin

1 Like

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by CAPITALBEE: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
Update ! Ten fifty am

Damaturu, the real journey has just begun.

I might not be able to update regularly just bear, but If I don’t in the next four hours know say Yawa don gas

Bro... How was the journey? Hope you're safe?
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:45am On Oct 29, 2021
So sorry for keeping you guys, waiting.

On a way into Maiduguri, precisely after Jagana we ran into men of the Nigerian army that where on clearance operations that mistook us for BH members, but it has been resolved. Thank God for social media, they where able to recognize our company. Got into Maiduguri by two pm

7 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 2:47am On Oct 29, 2021
From their, my first call point was the beans market where the prices had crashed went to secure the bag fit thousands of bags against when it will become expensive.

3 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by CAPITALBEE: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
So sorry for keeping you guys, waiting.

On a way into Maiduguri, precisely after Jagana we ran into men of the Nigerian army that where on clearance operations that mistook us for BH members, but it has been resolved. Thank God for social media, they where able to recognize our company. Got into Maiduguri by two pm

Glad to hear you're safe...

1 Like

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by beauty7: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 5:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Random pic from my stay in Maiduguri day two.

Kasuwa Kwata, or Biafra market.

For animal skin

2 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 5:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Monday Market. This my friend took me to buy cloths (please don’t DM for number ooo)

3 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Sorry for the delay, so on Saturday we went to Gamboru market, and Baga Road Market to buy beans and fish

The average price of fish of three hundred pieces is thirty thousand and a bag of onions was twenty five thousand

You can watch the video of this fish on our Instagram page here:

[url]https://instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal [/url]

2 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Bros, your thread dey always sow Joy for my heart,
Wish you successful movement and fruitful business

6 Likes

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2021
The north is beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hope you're safe and well Boss?
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by tundeblack: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Send me number to reach you pls
Re: My Jos To Maiduguri Trip (Live Update). by Drone95(m): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Op say me well to Suleiman & Gadzama they are my real niggas then at shendam local government in plateau state. & again is there flight from kano to Maiduguri or from Lagos to Maiduguri?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masters Program In Usa/canada / You Have Been Warned…before It Is Too Late!!....do Not Fly This Airline. / Malta Sells EU Passports For €650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.