Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Unlock Iphone4 With Software - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Unlock Iphone4 With Software (1001 Views)

Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / Fairly Used Iphone4 For Sale 55k negotiable / Turn Your (original)iphone4 To A Dual Sim Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Iphone4 With Software by trosky: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
I have an iphone 4 04.10.02 version 4.1 with gevey, but I would like to unlock it with software. Any help?
Re: Unlock Iphone4 With Software by sujith34: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2011
Hi,for iphone there is no unlock codes but instead we can do it by remote unlocking, there are many online providers who provide the service, one of my friend got unlocked his iphone from simpleunlocking  by remote unlock, and the important thing remote unlocking is avaliable for some country and network providers only so if you are interested you can try from them before that see whether remote unlocking is available for your country and provider, and the cost of unlocking will differ by its country and provider,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E6 / Apple Iphone 3g Urgently Needed / Brand New Apple Iphone 4s Unlocked Gsm 16gb 4g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.