Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) (3398 Views)

Ajayi Abimbola Adejoke Dies At Federal Poly Ilaro Over Card Requirement / ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day / Drama As SSS 3 Student Proposes To His English Teacher In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Update from

A final year student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede in Owerri, Imo state, has proposed to her long term boyfriend with a claim that she doesn't want to leave him, Siggy reports.

She recently popped the four-word question to her man and he said a big Yes.

In the pictures making rounds online, the and woman and man could be seen smiling from cheek to cheek as he stretched out his hand for his girlfriend to put the ring on his finger.

https:///federal-poly-nekede-female-student-proposes-to-her-boyfriend-photos/

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Very good.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by potent5(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2021
It will still end in tears.

Solid tears... grin

8 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kinzation(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
This simple act na big deal for some ladies o
After they'll be shouting "God When"
"God why"

Make una carry go jare
Fvck una self wella

4 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by mikigen(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2021
My only question here is since the lady was the one that propose will she now be the one to foot the bills of the marriage? Or she will start reminding the guy to come do the needful when you were the one that actually proposed in the first place?

I fee this is why ladies proposing to guys is somehow though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Now did she die? eh i said did she die?

5 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Help2020: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2021
kinzation:
This simple act na big deal for some ladies o
After they'll be shouting "God When"
"God why"

Make una carry go jare
Fvck una self wella
What if the guy is not planning to marry her?it's the job of a man to ask a woman for marriage because he is natural the one to choose from women.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why my spirit dey tell me say .. this guy go Sabi knack

2 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by benuejosh: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Scripted.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by OriginalZombiE: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wise woman.

In a few years, her mates will be running from pillar to post searching for husband. grin

Meanwhile, she don trap somebody's son sharp-sharp. cheesy
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by goodmorning40: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
So it is the guy now that will wear engagement ring or what am I sawing
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
those of you that are into a happy relationship,
I just want to remind you
that nothing Last forever

as for this once it will soon end in tears
we moveeeeee
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Savi78(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Well sha notin concern me
Anyway Buhari pot for sale
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Obamise(f): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Everyone, I NEED YOUR HELP

You can save a soul today.

It's hard getting help in the country but if you can help in any way or this way I'll appreciate.

I'm participating in #FCMBFlexxtern. To meet up, I need votes to push up my chance of being chosen.
3855 votes to go

Vote for me, pls. It only takes 1 minute.

#FCMBFlexxtern5: https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern/contest/flexxtern5/submission/790/

Thanks a lot��
help me tell a friend by reposting �‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Antell95(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
I NEED A CAR FOR UBER SERVICES.

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by annayawchee: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
That dude is a SIMPle she.male... grin angry
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nobody should judge or criticize people's choices of decisions,
Whatever makes them sleep at night that doesn't disturb their neighbor.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who will propose to me? grin
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
MufasaLion:
Who will propose to me? grin
But you are anti marriage na
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
But you are anti marriage na

No, I'm not. I am not against anybody interested in it. I personally ain't just interested.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, I'm not. I am not against anybody interested in it. I personally ain't just interested.
Why then are you looking forward to a proposal
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why then are you looking forward to a proposal

Proposal can be for anything. Proposal doesn't necessarily mean it must be for marriage.
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MDK777: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
When One Of My BabE Go Do Me Like This?
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Gadafii: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
she never ready, she is meant to be on both knees angry

besides who will pay for the cost of wedding and all of that

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Acekoncepts27(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
A
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Darkcloud11(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Another simp spotted how can u love someone and u don’t have the balls to ask her to marry you,this guy must be gay he is a disgrace to his family,most men these days are sissy

1 Like

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FabianE6789(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
I strongly believe a lady proposing to a guy is situation specific, as long as it works for you
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by daddymummy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
That is how it should be.

A man is the one who would pay the bride price, provide the accommodation and all.

So why must he still kneel down to ask a woman (who does not bring anything to the table) to marry him?

It is like an employer kneeling down to ask a prospective employee to work for him.

It is the woman who suppose to kneel down and show humility while asking the man to marry him.

It is like you going to apply for work.

The employer will not apply for you to come work for him.

You are the one who would apply to work for the employer.

So it is the women who suppose to kneel down and ask a man to marry her.

If the man considers her worthy of marriage,he would accept her and then go ahead to arrange for the marriage and how to take care of her after marriage.

This should be the standard procedure because it is the woman who gains more from marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by silentvoice: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
I reject such desperation in my life.

Even Ororo babe no fit try this one

It is well
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
But she didn't die nah or did she? Lol
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Skooldeto(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
okare, am looking for such girl
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
daddymummy:
That is how it should be.

A man is the one who would pay the bride price, provide the accommodation and all.

So why must he still kneel down to ask a woman (who does not bring anything to the table) to marry him?

It is like an employer kneeling down to ask a prospective employee to work for him.

It is the woman who suppose to kneel down and show humility while asking the man to marry him.

It is like you going to apply for work.

The employer will not apply for you to come work for him.

You are the one who would apply to work for the employer.

So it is the women who suppose to kneel down and ask a man to marry her.

If the man considers her worthy of marriage,he would accept her and then go ahead to arrange for the marriage and how to take care of her after marriage.

This should be the standard procedure because it is the woman who gains more from marriage.
Ahbi, I no fit sweat make money come still sweat spend am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Poly P.utme Now Available Uniport Post Utme Suspended / WAEC Timetable 2017/2018 - (june/july Exam) / Yabatech Dmission List For 2011/2012 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.