Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts (11980 Views)

Method Hackers Are Using To Hack Facebook Accounts (Photos) / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Emmanueladvertz: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Just like your eyes are your windows to the world, today, social media platforms have become windows into people’s lives. From waking up to lying down, people share everything on Facebook for the world to see.

While that may seem like fun, it’s a dangerous vicious trap that people set for themselves, since they’re inadvertently exposing every bit of their personal life to miscreants who might want to take advantage.

If your spouse or child is in the habit of sharing everything on Facebook, that’s exactly why you should know what they’re up to on it so that you can intervene at the right moment. And that’s why you should know about the best hacker Facebook software available online.

Through this post, we aim at highlighting the 10 best Facebook hack software which you can consider to peek into your child or partner’s social media activities anonymously.

#1 Spyier

Spyier is the prime winner when it comes to comparing the best Facebook hacking apps out there. It can show you each and every message of someone’s Facebook account and more information that you can actually imagine.

In fact, the depth of information provided by Spyier is so much that you will feel you are using their Facebook account yourself. You will have a hands-on experience with their private Facebook data that no other app can provide.

Spyier offers discreet phone monitoring through Stealth mode

To work with Spyier’s Android version, you need to install the app on the target phone but you don’t need to root the device. It takes less than 5-minutes to do it and once done, the app can be hidden from the list of installed applications. This enables it to work in complete stealth mode. Once setup, the app will run in the background without needing any intervention from your side.

Moreover, since the app is lightweight (occupying less than 3mb of space and minimum battery) and hidden from installed applications, it becomes extremely difficult to be spotted. Your target will have no clue the app is even there!

Spyier for Android also comes with a keylogger feature which lets you capture the keystrokes used to log into social media accounts like Facebook.

Once you have them, you can log into the FB account of the target and see what they’ve liked, viewed, and shared. You can also use it to hack FB account without password.

The iOS version of the app doesn’t need you to jailbreak the target phone and it doesn’t even need to be installed. All you need are the iCloud credentials of the target phone to sync all its data into the app’s dashboard, and then you can conveniently view FB, Instagram, and other social media activity without setting off any red flags.

Also check How to protect your account from hackers

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/6824261/protecting-facebook-account-hackers-easy
[/url]

#2 Cocospy

Another great FB hacking software is Cocospy. Similar in most features to Spyier, this app is fun and simple to use. Primarily used by employers to track their employees and by parents to monitor their kids, Cocospy is available for both Android and iOS.

The best part about Cocospy is that with it, there’s absolutely no chance of you getting caught while spying on the target phone. It keeps your identity a secret and thus, your reputation doesn’t get tarnished in the eyes of your target.

Check full article :
https://www.advertztutorials.tk/2021/10/how-to-hack-facebook-accounts-and-other.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Pierocash(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by jom28gy(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Oxb90: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2021
This write is like a two edged sword. It has both negative and positive sides

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
You have successfully empowered prospective hackers
and
I guess that's your aim

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Antell95(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
I need a Car for uber services.

Either on lease or Higher purchase.

2 Likes

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Kriely(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Are you trying to help people protect their account or trying to teach people to spy people’s private lives.

1 Like

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by jericco1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
That's crazy, such information are meant for the dark web

1 Like

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Elliotwaveforec: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yeah, they are more than 9 angry

1 Like

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Emmanueladvertz: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Pierocash:
Good
Thanks
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Emmanueladvertz: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Oxb90:
This write is like a two edged sword. It has both negative and positive sides

grin grin grin
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Emmanueladvertz: 1:51am On Oct 29, 2021
If you check the article's main post I indicated there that's it's for entertainment and educational purposes

wink
PrinceJoeWan:
You have successfully empowered prospective hackers
and
I guess that's your aim

Congratulations
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Simpubozz(m): 4:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Nice one.. is that all ??

1 Like

Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Emmanueladvertz: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Simpubozz:
Nice one.. is that all ??
To get the full article click the link at the end of the post

Full article is there
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by molicelli67: 5:12am On Feb 12, 2023
I was able to catch my cheating husband red handed with a lady he has been having a love affair with and this was made possible by Fred hacker that I met through a comment posted by Kimberly Jane on Reddit about his good and professional services. I started getting suspicious of my husband since he became too possessive of his phone which wasn’t the way he did prior before now. He used to be very carefree when it comes to his phone. but now he’s become obsessed and overtly possessive. I knew something was wrong somewhere which was why i did my search for a professional hacker online and contacted the hacker for help so he could penetrate his phone remotely and grant me access to his phones operating system, he got the job done perfectly without my husband knowing about it although it came quite expensive more than i thought of.i was marveled at the atrocities my husband has been committing. Apparently he is a chronic cheat and never really ended things with his ex.. contact him here. Fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +14236411452.
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Lomoto: 10:07pm On Jan 23
Payment security a worry, friend's recommendation, efficient resolution, drowning in likes! [Whatsapp: +1 (323) 443‑8505, +91 86573 99601, Harish Negi, https://www.remotemobileaccess.com/]. Spy on whatsapp
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by maria89: 1:23am On Feb 13
How do you feel when been cheated on? It hurts so much loving someone and you feel your spouse is cheating on you but you don't know how to figure out. I will introduce you to a verified professional hacker who specializes in hacking like phones, computers, WhatsApp, Facebook, retrieve lost cryptocurrency, recover wallet, delete criminal record, track GPS location. If in need of upgrading grades, credit score and more. He also offers such service. I saw his lots of recommendation on reddit and i also tried him out. I love his quick responds and quality service. He helped me access my partner phone and i found out his cheating, right now my partner is apologizing to me cos he was shocked i knew about it, i have access to his call logs, deleted messages, text messages and more. All thanks to ( Remote spy hacker@ gm ail c om ) for his good works.
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Christinaalina: 12:40am On Mar 21
When in need of a hacker { remote spy wise at gm ail c o m } is the only hacker qualified for the job. Contact him for all hacking/ recovery services and stay safe.
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Starprogress: 10:35am On Mar 22
Can i get the apps picture, make person no go download rubbish
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Hackburg: 3:05am On Mar 30
Most information online can be changed, deleted, included, and the list goes on, and these can serve you in various valuable ways.
We are a team of professional hackers and serving you is our priority, rest assured that your privacy is guaranteed by us.

We provide the following services and more...

*. Consulting services.

*. Email password retrieval.

*. Email hack

*. Credit repair [revolving and installment tradelines}.

*. Student loans payment.

*. Phone hack. (cheating spouse).

*. Clearing of criminal records.

*. Recovery of lost funds on Binary Options and Capital investments.

*. School Grades Upgrade.

*. Database retrieval and so much more.

You can also contact us with your unique job which isn't listed on the list, we would be happy to help you out with it also.

CONTACT us: hackburg (@) protonmail dot com
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Felicity2343: 4:04am On Apr 07
Have you ever wanted to spy on your spouse phone or wanted to monitor their phone. you may want to know what is happening in their life or how they are communicating with someone else. or maybe you want to protect them from ex either way. you can contact remotespyhacker @ gm ail c om, talks about it with dave. you want to hack your husband whatsapp account text messages on iphone or android phone remotely and provide ways of doing it without installing any software on the target device. you will get complete access to whatsapp, facebook, kik, viber, messenger, text messages and other app on the phone. you can get in touch with him  ( Remotespyhacker @ gm ail c om ). for better information
Re: Apps Used By Hackers To Hack Facebook Accounts by Akposkiz: 7:16pm On Apr 08
Thanks for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Download Large Files? / 6 Eras In Nigeria Telecom Industry / Google Buys HTC Assets In $1.1bn Return To Mobile Phone Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.