Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 (39510 Views)

Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59) / Anthony Joshua Lost £10,000 After Challenging Friend To Do Pull Ups Allclassicn / Harry B Anyanwu: I Live Like A Young Man At 59 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by StagethemTVee: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Afrobeat Legend Femi Kuti is still doing Pull ups at 50 years old. If you are someone who engages in daily aerobics and work-outs, you will undertstand this is an achievement coming from the artiste at his age. He actually did 10 laps. Outstanding!

Daily exercises like this has a tendency to keep diseases away and increase life span. A very small percentage of Nigerians exercise and it will be nice for us to take a cue from this role model and Prince of afrobeat music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRvnJEYCVS0

How I keep fit at 59+ ��
I’d love to see your remixes of this reel. I’ll be sure to repost my 3 favorites.#Ararararara #Afrobeat #ShokiShoki ##femikuti #keepupthechallenge
With@femiakuti��

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVknmLhFNvN/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Meaning he's still good to go in the other room lol

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by sammybest889(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Papa no want gree old

Baby boy 4 life (@59)

BT wait oo is it me DAT is feeling dis way....(all this fela children's no of them even get half of fela mind....if not buhari 4 don hear am)

Ask obj of fela

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by WiszyFraud: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
shocked

Strong man..

Tell PMB or Bola Asiwaju to try this now... The criminals go finish tongue

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Siwisheswereesh: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Great!
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by ahnie: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Keeping fit
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by GboyegaD(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
I hope this serves as a motivation for someone like me who has been planning on starting a fitness routine for a while now.

18 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by haconjy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
I love this man during his time!

Nice of you, my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by lastchild: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
plz, this femi, is he the overall senior among fela's children, and is he from the same mother with the other kuti that sings

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Make him small small sha

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Sugar Daddy adverts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Mophor: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
sammybest889:
Papa no want gree old

Baby boy 4 life (@59)

BT wait oo is it me DAT is feeling dis way....(all this fela children's no of them even get half of fela mind....if not buhari 4 don hear am)

Ask obj of fela

Damn Niggar!!!

OBJ & Fela were school mates and he can do whatever he likes unlike PMB to Fela's children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by ofiko123(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kudos to him..
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
He's too old for his age,, too much igbo
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by davodyguy: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Survival of the fittest

Joe Biden at almost 80 ride bicycle

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by MARKone(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
So na this guy dey talk like our engineer, mrcoolautoflx

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
lastchild:
plz, this femi, is he the overall senior among fela's children, and is he the same mother with the other kuti that sings
Yes he is the eldest legitimate child of Fela that we know.

His father didn't send him to school just to prove a point, That oyinbo Education is not the only way to make it in life. Apparently Femi got Good Education from home and from the people he has worked with.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by BigDolph(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Abami Eda Jr
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Itohanmiwa: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Physical education is the only real education that never gets old. If you fail to exercise when you are young life may force you to do so when you are older. As we dey try pursue this money make we create space to dey exercise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Lastmankc(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
O boy! See bald head
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by lastchild: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Miroslavv:

His father didn't send him to school just to prove a point, That oyinbo Education is not the only way to make it in life. Apparently Femi got Good Education from home and from the people he has worked with.
thanks for the information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
How time flies. First pic looked like he's got no legs.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
this guy old pass him age looks 69

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by oluwaahmed: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
shocked

Strong man..

Tell PMB or Bola Asiwaju to try this now... The criminals go finish tongue

Lol. U want make him get another stroke before election abi.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by DropsMic(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cool
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
GboyegaD:
I hope this serves as a motivation for someone like me who has been planning on starting a fitness routine for a while now.
And also reduce your intake of pounded yam, eba, fufu Ogunfe, redmeat, etc wink

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Benbellamor: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
lastchild:
plz, this femi, is he the overall senior among fela's children, and is he from the same mother with the other kuti that sings
He is the 2nd born
Yeni that works with the TVC "Your View program" is the first Born of fela...their Mother is British
Yeni is 61
Femi is 59
Seun is 39
Their father Fela Died at 58..

Both Femi and yeni are older than their father Now

23 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by Timblogga: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Charly Boy is 71, and yet looks much younger and fit than him. Only charly boy no Wetin he do.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by IbileIfe: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
sammybest889:
Papa no want gree old

Baby boy 4 life (@59)

Ask obj of fela
None of them has the balls and guts of Fela.
They are not brave enough.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Still Fit And Doing Exercises And Pull-Ups At 59 by sharpwriter(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Miroslavv:

It is not that fela didn't send him to school. I watched an interview where he fela was interviewed.

He said it was his son (femi) that said he wanted to drop-out of school, and by so doing, he didn't stop him. Fela said if that's what he wants in order to discover himself, then it's a welcomed idea.

This might not be unconnected to Fela's influence anyway, since he believed and preached that western education isn't the absolute way to make it or become important in life just as you said.
lastchild:
thanks for the information

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo's Gift To Desmond Elliot / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.