Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way (970 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Spiritual Way Men Were Created In The Image Of Allah And Women After Iblis. / Easter: A Supposed Time Of Spiritual Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Inquiryhub: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
For some months, I have been battling some issues such as been disappointed, things going bad, I mean when it seems there’s way or it’s finally done, things just go for worse.

I also have an observation which is it seems when I tend to use prayer water, perfumes, etc. things get more worse.

Is there an explanation to this? I am a Christian and yeah I pray and fast too but I haven’t seen changes

NB: I am extremely hardworking and I give more than what anyone else will give when doing things but it seems like anything I’m doing that’s suppose to make me a better person keeps getting bad. I mean everything I try doing just keeps going sideways.

The problems at times seems like things I can’t understand. My buisness went down from 110% - 20%

I have never borrowed money and one way I did so abs the business just had issues. Goods got held on, demurrage got high, sold at loss.

Now I’m owing bank and I’m also at loss.

My other bank is holding on my money for 6 months now and I have gotten a court order but nothing has been done . Their reason is I made a transaction to someone who violated CBN rules and they’re still investigating.

I mean nothing makes sense anymore. Everything from my finance to business and career. Anything designated for my progress or any effort towards my progress seems to be hitting a wall.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:
For some months, I have been battling some issues such as been disappointed, things going bad, I mean when it seems there’s way or it’s finally done, things just go for worse.

I also have an observation which is it seems when I tend to use prayer water, perfumes, etc. things get more worse.

Is there an explanation to this?

NB: I am extremely hardworking and I give more than what anyone else will give when doing things but it seems like anything I’m doing that’s suppose to make me a better person keeps getting bad. I mean everything I try doing just keeps going sideways.
Can you please be specific as to what religion you practice with all you have listed? undecided
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Inquiryhub: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Can you please be specific as to what religion you practice with all you have listed? undecided

I’m a Christian. With water and all. I mean water from mountain. Perfume from white garment churches .
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:
I’m a Christian. With water and all. I mean water from mountain. Perfume from white garment churches .
First of all, Jesus Christ, the Christ in Christianity, never asked His followers to chase after things such as water, perfumes, mountains, and white garments, so I am afraid what you practice is not of Jesus Christ but of the prescription of men - the doctrines and traditions of their churches which Jesus Christ warned you all against, declaring them abominations to God which deceive men away from following the Truth of God , Jesus Christ - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

You may want to include your religion (denominations/sect/cult) in the Topic so your fellow followers can come to your aid instead. As nothing Jesus Christ said of any of what you engage in there. . undecided
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Inquiryhub: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
First of all, Jesus Christ, the Christ in Christianity, never asked His followers to chase after things such as water, perfumes, mountains, and white garments, so I am afraid what you practice is not of Jesus Christ but of the prescription of men - the doctrines and traditions of their churches which Jesus Christ warned you all against, declaring them abominations to God which deceive men away from following the Truth of God , Jesus Christ - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

You may want to include your religion (denominations/sect/cult) in the Topic so your fellow followers can come to your aid instead. As nothing Jesus Christ said of any of what you engage in there. . undecided

I’m a Christian. Personally I’m not about doctrine as I believe in Christ. I am a devoted Christian and I believe in the Bible. Prayer and fasting. It’s what I have been doing and I’m still doing but nothing has been coming out of it. I’m sorry to say.

The use of water and all is just an addition.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by hupernikao: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:

Is there an explanation to this? I am a Christian and yeah I pray and fast too but I haven’t seen changes

The problems at times seems like things I can’t understand. My buisness went down from 110% - 20%

I have never borrowed money and one way I did so abs the business just had issues. Goods got held on, demurrage got high, sold at loss.

My bank has held on my money for 6 months now and I have gotten a court order but nothing has been done .

Bro, what you wrote up there is what any serious business man face at intervals. You shouldn't start reading meaning to it. I don't see anything wrong with you at all. Please don't try to bring problem to yourself when non exist.

Even banks, that you owe are owing. And that's how businesses are. It's for the strong heart. Writing a spiritual lines on it won't be a good way.

Should you pray? Sure yes.

But, when businesses aren't working well, it means you need a better business strategy, of cause God's wisdom will guide you. But don't forget that we have unbelievers who run businesses and do very well. I am not talking about using fetish things. Strong and strategic men run businesses without faith in God, likewise they also face challenges in businesses with or without faith in God and they resolve it. That is how business world is.

What can you do.
Restrategize,
Be patient
Seek support
And be hopeful for a good change.

This is what great businesses you see today do.

Hence, start spending your time thinking on getting your business on track back than using perfumes or water or getting discouraged.

Likewise spend time to pray, trusting in God's wisdom to handle your current situation.

Do this with patience, be hopeful and your business will rise back and better, flying high with the strength of a thousand eagles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:

I’m a Christian. Personally I’m not about doctrine as I believe in Christ. I am a devoted Christian and I believe in the Bible. Prayer and fasting. It’s what I have been doing and I’m still doing but nothing has been coming out of it. I’m sorry to say.

The use of water and all is just an addition.
A follower of Jesus Christ is one who does as Jesus Christ say - John 15 vs 14 - and obeys His teachings and commandments alone John 14 vs 15 vs 25. You only the other hand follow the doctrines and traditions of men( their churches included) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23 - in and so cannot be of Him - this according to Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

You cannot bow to the doctrines and traditions of men and that of God at the same time. It is impossible for since Jesus Christ made it clear that no one who belongs to Him serves two masters. undecided

Your issue is the master you pray to and fast to. If you want to begin by switching to following Jesus Christ instead of your churches and their doctrines, great. Other than that, Jesus Christ's teachings and promises apply to those who belong to Him instead. undecided
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by hupernikao: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A follower of Jesus Christ is one who does as Jesus Christ say - John 15 vs 14 - and obeys His teachings and commandments alone John 14 vs 15 vs 25. You only the other hand follow the doctrines and traditions of men( their churches included) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23 - in and so cannot be of Him - this according to Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

You cannot bow to the doctrines and traditions of men and that of God at the same time. It is impossible for since Jesus Christ made it clear that no one who belongs to Him serves two masters. undecided

Your issue is the master you pray to and fast to. If you want to begin by switching to following Jesus Christ instead of your churches and their doctrines, great. Other than that, Jesus Christ's teachings and promises apply to those who belong to Him instead. undecided

Is this the reason his businesses is facing challenges Sir?
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by alphaNomega: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:

My other bank is holding on my money for 6 months now and I have gotten a court order but nothing has been done . Their reason is I made a transaction to someone who violated CBN rules and they’re still investigating.

I mean nothing makes sense anymore. Everything from my finance to business and career. Anything designated for my progress or any effort towards my progress seems to be hitting a wall.

Please do not mix religion and business unless you are a pastor that runs a church as one.

You are experiencing challenges that every single businessman goes through, even the politicians in power, the only difference it that they have means to bend the law in their favour.

Like someone rightly said, even the banks you owe are indebted to someone else. I want to remind you that even Nigeria as a country is in serious debt. I know it is difficult, but please take it easy.

If you are unable to meet up with debt repayment, there is always room for negotiation as long as you are willing to payback. The repayment terms may be more unfavourable but it gives you room to focus on your business.

Do not mix business with religion

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Ayo081(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, what you wrote up there is what any serious business man face at intervals. You shouldn't start reading meaning to it. I don't see anything wrong with you at all. Please don't try to bring problem to yourself when non exist.

Even banks, that you owe are owing. And that's how businesses are. It's for the strong heart. Writing a spiritual lines on it won't be a good way.

Should you pray? Sure yes.

But, when businesses aren't working well, it means you need a better business strategy, of cause God's wisdom will guide you. But don't forget that we have unbelievers who run businesses and do very well. I am not talking about using fetish things. Strong and strategic men run businesses without faith in God, likewise they also face challenges in businesses with or without faith in God and they resolve it. That is how business world is.

What can you do.
Restrategize,
Be patient
Seek support
And be hopeful for a good change.

This is what great businesses you see today do.

Hence, start spending your time thinking on getting your business on track back than using perfumes or water or getting discouraged.

Likewise spend time to pray, trusting in God's wisdom to handle your current situation.

Do this with patience, be hopeful and your business will rise back and better, flying high with the strength of a thousand eagles.

Absolutely!

Hopefully we'll all know why we're called to calvary.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:

Is there an explanation to this? I am a Christian and yeah I pray and fast too but I haven’t seen changes...

Bros, this is your problem. You are church goer and spectator, you are not a Christ Follower!

Stop listening to deceivers! You can not have taken your car to the mechanic and yet you still return home with it with the same problems or worse and then you say the car is "converted".

Convert bawo?

You are still the same Satan's son and enemy of God and unless and until you fully and Truly Complete your Adoption in Christ process, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

And the religion of Anti-Godism is patiently waiting for you.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
alphaNomega:

Please do not mix religion and business unless you are a pastor that runs a church as one.

You are experiencing challenges that every single businessman goes through, even the politicians in power, the only difference it that they have means to bend the law in their favour.

Like someone rightly said, even the banks you owe are indebted to someone else. I want to remind you that even Nigeria as a country is in serious debt. I know it is difficult, but please take it easy.

If you are unable to meet up with debt repayment, there is always room for negotiation as long as you are willing to payback. The repayment terms may be more unfavourable but it gives you room to focus on your business.

Do not mix business with religion

God controls all but if He is not your counsellor, then what he has is always one of the several foreseeable outcomes.

And as you have said, you prove the Truth of the Bible wherein it says, narrow is the way .. but there be few who find it!

Satanist/Atheist container don land. No demurrage. grin
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Ayo081(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
I think we should be sincere when replying.

Being a Son of God doesn't automatically mean all problems are gone.

People be like they figured everything as a child of God and all one have to do is dump the Church. No, I know for a fact that many things in the Church is not Christ like.

But it'll be better we remind our each other that we battle daily with higher powers and rulers of the dark, going about to hunt those who seek the face of Christ.

We should put on our armor instead.

[b]
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:10‭-‬18 NIV

[/b]

OP I'll pray for you. Reflect on the quoted passage.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayo081:

Sweet Son, it greatly feels that way. God does so many wonderful things.

Problems are solved even before they become problems or solved after they have come WITH LITTLE OR NO INPUT FROM YOU.

Only those Sons of God can truly tell you this.

I am also in business too but I do not run up and down searching for loans and dollars and demurrage.

God's Counsel is the key!

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Ayo081(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Sweet Son, it greatly feels that way. God does so many wonderful things.

Problems are solved even before they become problems or solved after they have come WITH LITTLE OR NO INPUT FROM YOU.

Only those Sons of God can truly tell you this.

I am also in business too but I do not run up and down searching for loans and dollars and demurrage.

God's Counsel is the key!

Dad,

I glorify God for his grace upon your life.

Meanwhile, I'll want you to recollect that many (of us) are babes in Christ. To be specific, the devil is on their matter 24/7 so they they'll die and wouldn't bear crop {Matthew 13}.

Your wisdom (Godly) on how you run your business successfully and how you we're able to stand firm and overcome will be bring many back on their feet and make the devil not win the battle.

Grace and peace be multiplied to you and I.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayo081:

Dad,

I glorify God for his grace upon your life.

Meanwhile, I'll want you to recollect that many (of us) are babes in Christ. To be specific, the devil is on their matter 24/7 so they they'll die and wouldn't bear crop {Matthew 13}.

Your wisdom (Godly) on how you run your business successfully and how you we're able to stand firm and overcome will be bring many back on their feet and make the devil not win the battle.

Ah my sweet son, I have spoken and spoken even Twice today, that there is no escaping God's Curse Unless and Until men Truly and Rightly Transform from being sons of Satan to sons of God.

Church going is not the Same as being a Christian.

It takes A lot, and lot and lot to finally become a Christ Follower.

That is the ONLY WAY!

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Inquiryhub: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Bros, this is your problem. You are church goer and spectator, you are not a Christ Follower!

Stop listening to deceivers! You can not have taken your car to the mechanic and yet you still return home with it with the same problems or worse and then you say the car is "converted".

Convert bawo?

You are still the same Satan's son and enemy of God and unless and until you fully and Truly Complete your Adoption in Christ process, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

And the religion of Anti-Godism is patiently waiting for you.

I am not a church goer. I think you should try and understand my points which are.

I believe in Christ and I have a personal relationship with him but the issue here is it seems he’s been mute
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Inquiryhub: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah my sweet son, I have spoken and spoken even Twice today, that there is no escaping God's Curse Unless and Until men Truly and Rightly Transform from being sons of Satan to sons of God.

That is the ONLY WAY!

I think I have been a very good follower of Christ. I just do not understand why there’s total silence on my prayers.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Inquiryhub: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayo081:

People be like they figured everything as a child of God and all one have to do is dump the Church. No, I know for a fact that many things in the Church is not Christ like.

But it'll be better we remind our each other that we battle daily with higher powers and rulers of the dark, going about to hunt those who seek the face of Christ.

We should put on our armor instead.

OP I'll pray for you. Reflect on the quoted passage.

Thanks a lot for your response.

The problem I have been facing is it seems problems keep falling on each other. I mean another keep coming and I don’t have an understanding of where it’s coming from.

To be very honest, I have been a prayerful Christian abs a believer of Christ.

I’m not saying I’m the perfect one but I think people who don’t have relationship as strong as mine with Christ seems to have been saved in lesser situations but here I’m drowning in my own problems.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:

I think I have been a very good follower of Christ. I just do not understand why there’s total silence on my prayers.

Try never giving judgement to thine own self. Prov 27:2

I do not know what is your understanding of following Christ but, If You Truly Followed Christ, then there are many things you ought to have learnt AND ONE OF THEM IS HOW TO TRULY REACH GOD SUCH THAT YOU CAN HEAR FROM HIM.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Ayo081(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
This!!!
Inquiryhub:

I’m not saying I’m the perfect one but I think people who don’t have relationship as strong as mine with Christ seems to have been saved in lesser situations but here I’m drowning in my own problems.

Read Mathew 13 : 3-23 when you find time. Pray that God will open your eyes as you read.

You know what, this may not be the time of too many prayers. But the time to worship in spirit and truth.

Why did you become a Christian?

For the kingdom and eternal life or for food and drinks? The kingdom is not about food and drinks, and if you have read your bible; you'll know that Christ didn't hide that. That's the function of the Spirit (Holy and Comforter).

The Spirit is not just for working not just for miracles or speaking in tongues.

My brother, this is the time to decide either you're on God side or not. That's why James the brother of Jesus said count it all joy when you face all kinds of trials.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

James 1:2‭-‬4 NIV

Brother, if not for this trial. You won't have a rethink as to whether you're a Christian or just masquerading.

I ask again why're you a Christian?

This is the time to pray for Grace to be able to overcome so you can stand firm and not lose your position.

If truly you have the mark of Christ, you can't escape tribulations and persecution. It is the Grace to overcome you need. While praying for Grace, pray for wisdom and direction {James 1:5} so you can replan your business.

Seek help. Let people know you need help and God will raise helpers.

PS: The main goal of the devil is to hijack the kingdom of God from you. The goal is bigger than calamities, even though calamities are his weapon.

Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Ayo081(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the ONLY WAY!

Absolutely!

Sir,

Trusting and obeying is the way, for there's no other way.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:
I am telling you though that you have not been any of what you claim. undecided

In the Kingdom of God, obedience, not prayer, is the way to get God to do things. You can pray until you Re black and blue, you can starve yourself of food for as long as you like, God Almighty, will not bulge or move Heaven in your direction, why? Because you are doing your belief, not according to His term but your term. undecided

Jesus Christ is God's Law ,the Contract in the Kingdom of God and those who honor the Law are those who benefit from its promises. undecided
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:
I am not a church goer. I think you should try and understand my points which are.

I believe in Christ and I have a personal relationship with him but the issue here is it seems he’s been mute
You say you are not a church goer but you follow the doctrines and traditions of church goers - prayer water, perfumes, etc., - this instead of what Jesus Christ commands. Do you think that somehow makes you different or better than those who go every week to waste their time at these churches? undecided

A lie is a lie whether you sit at home for it or you enter a church to embrace it and no lie can transform into truth, most especially not the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:
Thanks a lot for your response.

The problem I have been facing is it seems problems keep falling on each other. I mean another keep coming and I don’t have an understanding of where it’s coming from.

To be very honest, I have been a prayerful Christian abs a believer of Christ.

I’m not saying I’m the perfect one but I think people who don’t have relationship as strong as mine with Christ seems to have been saved in lesser situations but here I’m drowning in my own problems
You are right that most of those people probably aren't saved by Jesus Christ at all. As I told another just yesterday, if success in this world, according to the world's definition is what you desire, then you are better off abandoning Jesus Christ entirely and embracing the world fully, this ofcourse if you have not previously been saved- eaten last supper and been baptized in water in the name of the Father, Jesus Christ and Spirit. I say this because once a person has entered the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate that leads to Hell or the Narrow gate that leads to True Life - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 and Luke 13 vs 24 - 28 - there is no way out... the person is eternally bound. undecided

The systems of this world were built by men and propped up by them in every possible way by every possible means available to men, so if business success is what you seek, this according to the world, you will have to do things the way the people of the world do it. undecided

Majority of those who enter into the Kingdom of God through the Broad gate are many of those who convince themselves that they can play God according to the ideas and rules of men. Along with that they learn how to run their lives and businesses according to man's system and rules. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayo081:

Absolutely!

Sir,

Trusting and obeying is the way, for there's no other way.

You Got it son, you got it!

Then learn the rythym so that it would become very easy!

That is why people abandon the Way because it is Very Difficult at the first.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Ayo081(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You Got it son, you got it!

Then learn the rythym so that it would become very easy!

That is why people abandon the Way because it is Very Difficult at the first.

It is difficult, even for us. That's why Christ told us many are on the wide gate.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inquiryhub:

If you are having a relationship, it means 2 both of you relate.

Therefore, how is the relationship? Is it one sided or mutual?

Is it a talk and the other listens or both contribute to the subject?

Or is it a me- me (selfish) relationship, no care for or about the welfare of the other party, exactly as we see even friends relationship?

Most church people claim personal relationships, yet they are the only ones in the relationship.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayo081:

It is difficult, even for us.

Ah, son, even after all you said earlier! You are making me worried O because there is only one bad reason why it is difficult for you.

Which is that you do not truly want to Obey God AND HE KNOWS IT.

Ayo081:

That's why Christ told us many are on the wide gate.[/quote]

This is the way you are supposed to be leaving behind and of course it is easier to continue in your natural way than to proceed to an unknown territory.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Ayo081(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah, son, even after all you said earlier! You are making me worried O because there is only one bad reason why it is difficult for you.

That's why Christ told us many are on the wide gate.

This is the way you are supposed to be leaving behind and of course it is easier to continue in your natural way than to proceed to an unknown territory.

Oh no o, it is just me being a truth speaker cheesy

It is just a mindset of 'Father, let your will be done'. No matter the situation.
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayo081:

It is just a mindset of 'Father, let your will be done'.

That is the essence of His Laws. His Will is expressed and declared in them, so it is now our part to "Done" and "Do" His Will, if we of course want to!
Re: Anytime I Make Use Of Spiritual Way by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ayo081:

Truth is Also The Way, son!

Ayo081:

It is just a mindset of 'Father, let your will be done'.

That is the essence of His Laws. His Will is expressed and declared in them, so it is now our part to "Done" and "Do" His Will, if we of course want to!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend / Diverse Knowledge But One Truth / The Relationship Between The Creator And The Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.