Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,662 members, 7,854,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Please Help My Girlfriend - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help My Girlfriend (904 Views)

Please Help, My Dad's Car Was Stolen At Dalimore, Ado Ekiti Last Night (saturday / I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself! / Help! My Car Is Leaking Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Girlfriend by ArticleBeast: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
My gf drives a Honda accord 2002 model. Just this evening she called me and said her car headlights are flickering (bright to dim and vice versa). Also, how ac seem to shut and on itself. She also hearing a kind of noise but not too loud.

According to her she went to an electrician to fix the car fog light two days ago and the big round pulley. And today was the first time she drove it.

Abeg make una help me she don nearly use the wahala disturb my life. What do you guys think is the problem
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
She went to an electrician to fix it instead of a mechanic and u are expecting the car to work. U and ur gf, una funny die.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by lilvicky68(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
She went to an electrician to fix it instead of a mechanic and u are expecting the car to work. U and ur gf, una funny die.
They are car electricians.. they specialize in the electrical aspect of the car..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by lilvicky68(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Just open bonnet touch touch fuse them.. it might do the trick..
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

They are car electricians.. they specialize in the electrical aspect of the car..
What abt the strange sound from the car? I would advise that u give the car to a mechanic for check up too.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by lilvicky68(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
What abt the strange sound from the car? I would advise that u give the car to a mechanic for check up too.
Make she settle one first before she enter another one.. grin
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

Make she settle one first before she enter another one.. grin
Electrician don do their own, make mechanic do their own na! The fault could be were the sound is coming from.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by ArticleBeast: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Yeah. Thank you all. Today I will take the car back to the electro and mechanic
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by ArticleBeast: 5:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
You should know that cars have mechanical and electrical parts.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by adanny01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
ArticleBeast:
My gf drives a Honda accord 2002 model. Just this evening she called me and said her car headlights are flickering (bright to dim and vice versa). Also, how ac seem to shut and on itself. She also hearing a kind of noise but not too loud.

According to her she went to an electrician to fix the car fog light two days ago and the big round pulley. And today was the first time she drove it.

Abeg make una help me she don nearly use the wahala disturb my life. What do you guys think is the problem

Hi to low beam or it goes dim and then bright.

AC is supposed to do that. She should put the AC to maximum and see if it continues.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend by ArticleBeast: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
adanny01:

Hi to low beam or it goes dim and then bright.

AC is supposed to do that. She should put the AC to maximum and see if it continues.

From high to low beam. Anyway the problem was from the battery cable

(1) (Reply)

I’m High / Ikenna, anyone else here, please help...my Shock Absorbers / What Are The Papers To Expect From Your Clearing Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.