Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Npower Redeployment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Redeployment (283 Views)

Npower Redeployment Issue / Npower Redeployment Process / Npower- Redeployment Of Married Ladies, A Matter Of Urgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Redeployment by toask111: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
My wife was not among the first batch of selected Npower volunteers asked to go for physical verification and she was not posted when others were posted but when I checked her profile this night, we discovered that she has been posted to one Secondary school.

The issue now is that after I filled all her deals in the column for her Account Verification, she was asked to go for PHYSICAL VERIFICATION.

Kindly advice us on what to do.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings At House5 Luxury Apartments Ikeja / Backend Developer Vacancy At Polaris Digitech Limited / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.