Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .. (743 Views)

Bullets Fired By Oyo Customs Men Chasing Rice Smugglers Kill Residents / Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Gunboysavage(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Gbr
Re: .. by slawormiir: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Nor be today dope shit illegal money start

Bombing and key boarding don tey
Bombing started during the days of our forefathers

The only difference now is that tools and format keep updating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Bombastically00(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who wants to suffer before getting money ....Our politician are the biggest fraud in history..

1 Like

Re: .. by Gunboysavage(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin I got your point bro.. As the thing be now sef, in the nearest future person wey wan start to dey bomb sef go rich cus different tool's and updates are coming out every time and those things na money. Bombing go be for the rich and the rich alone
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nor be today dope shit illegal money start

Bombing and key boarding don tey
Bombing started during the days of our forefathers

The only difference now is that tools and format keep updating
Re: .. by Gunboysavage(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Damnn!! Leave those one's ooo.. I used to think if i become a politician, I would set the record straight by amending every negatives to positives but oh boy!!!! No ooooo.. I would loot a lot of cash and take care of my family alone.. Nigeria and it's inhabitants are not worth no man's integrity
Bombastically00:
Who wants to suffer before getting money ....Our politician are the biggest fraud in history..
Re: .. by Bombastically00(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Damnn!! Leave those one's ooo.. I used to think if i become a politician, I would set the record straight by amending every negatives to positives but oh boy!!!! No ooooo.. I would loot a lot of cash and take care of my family alone.. Nigeria and it's inhabitants are not worth no man's integrity
u can't be a politician and won't loot cash
Re: .. by DoctorDree(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
We have lost it
Re: .. by aderinsola318: 4:08am On Oct 29, 2021
sad
Re: .. by Boogyman557: 4:19am On Oct 29, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: .. by MITCHELL96: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2021
I don't blame them, the shithole government didn't create any job for them, so they gats create job for themselves which is Yahoo grin

Will you be happy after graduating, you don't see a good job offer or something? And you know the kind of life you want to live, I swear down, you'll join them in doing yahoo, so just kind your business, Yahoo can't stop as long as this shithole APC and PDP government still exist

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Complain About Thugs Extorting In Onitsha / Nigeria Police Killed A Bricklayer Claiming He's A Yahoo #endsars #endpolice / Lady Caught And Humiliated For Buying Hair Worth N175,000 With Fake Alert- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.