Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,247 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

If A Believer Returns Back To Any Form Of Sin/fleshly Lifestyle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Believer Returns Back To Any Form Of Sin/fleshly Lifestyle (148 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / True Definition Of Sin. / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Believer Returns Back To Any Form Of Sin/fleshly Lifestyle by ochibuogwu5: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Galatians 2:18 For if I build again the things(the fleshly lifestyle) which I destroyed(by being Crucified together with Jesus inside His Crucified Body on the Cross of Calvary), I make myself a transgressor.
Re: If A Believer Returns Back To Any Form Of Sin/fleshly Lifestyle by Franzinni: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Gbam...

Correct
Re: If A Believer Returns Back To Any Form Of Sin/fleshly Lifestyle by ochibuogwu5: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Re: If A Believer Returns Back To Any Form Of Sin/fleshly Lifestyle by ochibuogwu5: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Luke 18:1 "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;"

The praying Christ within our new creation life engages His priestly ministry/service/function within our mortal-bodies consistently and progressively not just momentarily when we are in need or troubles or distress or desire some physical immediate achievements or miracles or healing
Thus
Hebrews 7:15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. 7:20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest: 7:21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedecsmiley 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament. 7:23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: 7:24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; 7:27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself. 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

Hence we should always submit to His Spirit and life within us through His Holy Spirit groans in prayers, supplications, tongues, worships
Thus
Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

This type of prayer is actually the only effective prayer before the throne of God's grace because it is the Holy Spirit who prays according to the perfect-will of God through our mortal-bodies
Thus
1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

It therefore entails that everything we do whether in the secret of our thoughts or external behaviours is done in complete submission to the person of Jesus Christ Crucified within us to express the pleasures of the Father
Thus
Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

And the Father bears witness for His Life living through our mortal-bodies
Thus
"This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased..." (Matthew 17:5)

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: *for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.*

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Ibezim, Wife Appeal For Peaceful, Free & Fair Election In Anambra / His Servant And His Witness / Let's Learn From Elon Musk & Sell Our Private Jets & The Money To End Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.