Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize (1241 Views)

Large Bone Imported Pedigree Bingo Pup For Sale / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale / Very Affordable Caucasian /gsd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
GSD mix with Caucasian
Prize 85,000
WhatsApp for picture or Video call to see both bitch and puppies
4 male
1 female

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked shocked

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by wizi44(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
odoemena2020:
GSD mix with Caucasian
Prize 85,000
WhatsApp for picture or Video call to see both bitch and puppies
4 male
1 female
boss no vex, don't take this the wrong way but you have a very solid female Gsd, why didn't you cross it with an equally solid male Gsd, you would have gotten more buyers and more respect. Pls stop all this cross-breeding, just increasing the number of impure dogs in this country, now you will sell this dog to someone, the person might call his dog a full Caucasian and cycle keeps on going, that is why you now see small, long snout Caucasians. But the dog is your dog, you can do whatever you want with it, that was just an advice

8 Likes

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by adeeva06(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
How many weeks old?
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Haroldjunior: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2021
O wrong nau! embarassed that dog dey too beautiful to dey cross with Caucasian na.

1 Like

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Tunkzy(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Bull shits... Tumbs Down....

1 Like

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2021
adeeva06:
How many weeks old?
1 week today
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Haroldjunior:
O wrong nau! embarassed that dog dey too beautiful to dey cross with Caucasian na.
I could not find anything better and won't try inbreed or step down low, I already have an idea what the puppy will turn out to be, so I always make it clear. But better still if you have a solid male and around my location (Calabar) please drop u contact I will locate you for next time...

1 Like

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
odoemena2020:
I could not find anything better and won't try inbreed or step down low, I already have an idea what the puppy will turn out to be, so I always make it clear. But better still if you have a solid male and around my location (Calabar) please drop u contact I will locate you for next time...
I don't like being judgy and I'm not judging you either (don't quote me wrong) but that's not a good excuse sir, you don't cross a dog for crossing sake there should be sth you're trying to achieve at the end of the day (don't mind me but from what I deducted from your explanation even if it was a Rottweiler that was available you would've opt for it)
My point is its not just about crossing, it's more about the results.Breeding should be intentional not coincidental.
I hope your puppies come out fine (Do post pics of their development)
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Namdeenero(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
odoemena2020:
What sort of rubbish excuse is this? People move their dogs from Owerri to Jos for breeding and you’re saying you didn’t see a dog in your location. Why didn’t you just leave the dog and not breed her
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Managerwyz: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
They Don chop Gsd finish for Calabar

2 Likes

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by akoniyong: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
tHIS IS A PurnisHABLE OFFNCE .. wHAt DZA hEllLL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Namdeenero:
What sort of rubbish excuse is this? People move their dogs from Owerri to Jos for breeding and you’re saying you didn’t see a dog in your location. Why didn’t you just leave the dog and not breed her
sorry bro E never reach fight or using words like that, please please please
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Managerwyz:
They Don chop Gsd finish for Calabar
lolllll
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

I don't like being judgy and I'm not judging you either (don't quote me wrong) but that's not a good excuse sir, you don't cross a dog for crossing sake there should be sth you're trying to achieve at the end of the day (don't mind me but from what I deducted from your explanation even if it was a Rottweiler that was available you would've opt for it)
My point is its not just about crossing, it's more about the results.Breeding should be intentional not coincidental.
I hope your puppies come out fine (Do post pics of their development)
thanks Bro I like the way u talk, we learn everyday and we are all responsible for our actions, thanks for the advice. Rott no no I can't they are nothing close, I am only taking my time to give details. smiley smiley smiley
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
smiley
This is what it will look like

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Eveezy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
odoemena2020:
smiley
This is what it will look like
So you have done this before?

2 Likes

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by ebonyoyas(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Eveezy:

So you have done this before?

1 Like

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Olawalejunior: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pls everyone, I just got a 7weeks Caucasian shepherd male dog, I’m a Novice when it comes to foreign dog as this is my first foreign dog and I’m loving him. Apparently, he’s doing well, just wanna know alternative foods I can be giving him cos feeding him only pedigree can food is very expensive.
Pls recommend alternative Foods I can give him and I’m kinda noticing he pee too much
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by odoemena2020: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Olawalejunior:
Pls everyone, I just got a 7weeks Caucasian shepherd male dog, I’m a Novice when it comes to foreign dog as this is my first foreign dog and I’m loving him. Apparently, he’s doing well, just wanna know alternative foods I can be giving him cos feeding him only pedigree can food is very expensive.
Pls recommend alternative Foods I can give him and I’m kinda noticing he pee too much

-booster dry food
-dog noodles with dry fish
-and cooked chicken with rice( the very soft chicken with soft bones)

1 Like

Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by akoniyong: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Olawalejunior:

Check your original topic u created and drop your digit there. I have plenty things to tell you
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Olawalejunior: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2021
akoniyong:

Check your original topic u created and drop your digit there. I have plenty things to tell you

My digit is 07035368793
Thanks in anticipation
Re: GSD Mix With Large Bone Caucasian, Puppies Available At Give Away Prize by Olawalejunior: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Olawalejunior:
[
Olawalejunior:
quote author=odoemena2020 post=107255910]

-booster dry food
-dog noodles with dry fish
-and cooked chicken with rice( the very soft chicken with soft bones)[/quote]

Thanks for the reply

(1) (Reply)

Run the AD / I Have 2 Cats For Adoption / 4 Mnts Male Calcassian Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.