Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside (1106 Views)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / People That Get Jobs Without Connections And Work Experiences How Did You Do It? / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by juniorstar(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2021
How many have ever tried getting a government job..without knowing someone on the inside or knowing someone that knows someone. For those that actually got the job..were you given on merit or a call was made and you went to sleep..
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by Ynix(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2021
juniorstar:
How many have ever tried getting a government job..without knowing someone on the inside or knowing someone that knows someone. For those that actually got the job..were you given on merit or a call was made and you went to sleep..
May be in Australia but not in Nigeria, even banks you have to know someone inside
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by juniorstar(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Ynix:

May be in Australia but not in Nigeria, even banks you have to know someone inside
Anytime I see a vacancy in a govt agency I just make up in my mind that the jobs must have been shared among relatives, neighbours friends relatives or sold to the highest bidder so I dont bother. Atimes I just tell myself why not give it a try..but wusai
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by Ynix(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2021
juniorstar:

Anytime I see a vacancy in a govt agency I just make up in my mind that the jobs must have been shared among relatives, neighbours friends relatives or sold to the highest bidder so I dont bother. Atimes I just tell myself why not give it a try..but wusai
May be you can get the job if you walk up to the minister, perm sec or hrm d. And build relationships
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by Rickmann: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
juniorstar:

Just picture a country where an unemployed citizen who perhaps struggles to even feed daily is asked to pay a huge sum before he gets a job.

It's well.
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by Speedy001(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Ynix:

May be you can get the job if you walk up to the minister, perm sec or hrm d. And build relationships

How bro
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by 1Alex: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
juniorstar:
I didn't know anyone when I got the job. A federal job. At least I am a witness.
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by juniorstar(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
1Alex:
I didn't know anyone when I got the job. A federal job. At least I am a witness.
Wow..am happy to hear that...means merit still exists..though minimal.
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by 1Alex: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
juniorstar:

Wow..am happy to hear that...means merit still exists..though minimal.
it's possible but depends on the mode of the employment.
Re: Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
1Alex:

Wow! You're lucky....

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In Ibeju Lekki Lagos... Accommodation Is Available / Dana Air Recruitment 2022, Careers & Job Vacancies- Entry Level & Exp. Positions / Sales Representatives Urgently Needed (e-commerce Firm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.