Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Multilink Nigeria; About The Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multilink Nigeria; About The Network (19169 Views)

Airtel Is Defrauding Users Of The Network / How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by legovo(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2007
Hey NL's,
i need to buy a multilink line, i need to locate their office in lagos.
Pls detailed address is needed.
Any other news about their services.
Am waiting
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by olujyde(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
Multilinks remains the best of the PTOs we have in Naija. They are effective than any other network.

I have it as a Mobile and another at home for Browsing.
So, go for it. Moreso its coverage is more than any in its category. Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta and Ilorin, then Oshogbo and Ife to follow soonest.

Thanks. Hope this is enough to make up yr mind.
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by olujyde(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2007
They have their offices in Ikeja, Apapa and Adeola Odku V.Island. For more details call 7760000, 7740000,7750000
Thanks once again
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by konari(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2007
Multilinks has their ikeja office at Motorways Plaza, Alausa (opposite 7up bottling company) along lagos-Ibadan expressway. Better yet call customer care on any multilinks phone.
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by dline(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
Pls can someone in the house send the address of multilinks in Port Harcourt,
Thank You.
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by toideve(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2008
multilinks is a mess. i am browsing with multilinks i know the kind of problem i face here their internet connectivity is the poorest that i know of. sometimes i cant load my phone for more than 5 days. they used to be the best but not anymore so my guy you better think twice before joining i'll recommend starcomms for you they are better off for now. spend your money wisely
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by mrghost: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2008
give it a try
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by flyuche(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2008
since they got acquired by telkom of South AFRICA no improvement as expected. these guys don't want to spend money.
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by hayprof(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2008
No be una dey cripple them #200 browse 24hrs* And Guys go still use the money call b4 Multilinks zap am!
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by toideve(m): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2008
multilinks has a little more than 1million subscribers the same goes to starcomms but starcomms internet connectivity is faster and better off than multilinks. multilinks is very sluggish infact too sluggish so its not because we load NGN200 card for browsing u sef wey de talk if na multilinks u de use i am very sure na NGN200 u sef go de load, multilinks just de useless naturally and its just too bad dem show me pepper today. but no shit cos tomorrow i de dump dem for starcomms
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by hayprof(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2008
I dnt use Multilinks* wink
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by ztyle(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2008
try google  cheesy
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by flyuche(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2008
multilinks= multiproblems
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by Donseaun(m): 3:21am On Oct 06, 2008
y?
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by Koolwilly(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2008
Na Multilinks Sure Pass Multilinks Up
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by brinebaba(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
flyuche:

multilinks= multiproblems

huh !!
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by Seun(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2008
Yeah, the Multilinks network is going downhill. I wish someone could tell us what the problem is.
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by 4peace(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2008
U guys don't know before you voluntarily give you bride multilink to groom telkon SA.
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by Mustay(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2008

Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by sunnyman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
Multi-link na dodo, them nor ready for the business, no improvement , ancient network
Re: Multilink Nigeria; About The Network by Fadajasi(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2009
How do one make free weekend call sef?

(1) (Reply)

All The New Smartphones Expected In October 2018. / Pls Recommend A 30k Good Android Phone / Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.