Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode (1003 Views)

Train Kills Man (cuts Him Into Pieces) In Lagos.[pics] / If You Were To Have Only One Sense Organ Of The Five / Pure MADNESS!!!Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Blade In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode by doublekay: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
Ijebu-Ode - A middle-aged man (names withheld) in Ijebu-
Ode, Ogun, on Friday severed his manhood with a razor in
broad day light. The incident, which occurred at the popular Oyingbo road,
the commercial centre of the town, drew the attention of
hundreds of residents of the town. An eyewitness account revealed that the man was trekking
along Folagbade road but suddenly stopped at Oyingbo
road junction and brought out a razor blade. The account said the man used the razor blade to cut off his
male organ. “I saw the man coming from Folagbade road in a well behaved manner but suddenly stopped at Oyingbo junction. “He pulled off his trouser and brought out a razor blade to cut off his manhood. “Those of us who were at the scene of the incident could not believe it because it was totally strange to us, “ an eyewitness said. The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, learnt that the man, in a
pool of his own blood, was rushed to the state hospital by
sympathizers. When contacted, the Chief Medical Director of the state
hospital, Dr Wellington Ogunsanya, confirmed the incident. He said that a high level of depression and frustration might
have led the man to commit such an act. Ogunsanya, however, said that doctors were in the process
of performing a reconstructive operation on the man.(NAN)

source: vanguardnews
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode by doublekay: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2011
awful abey, but on the other hand, i think the man was simply obeying the
scripture that says "if any part of your body makes you to
sin cut it off!" . So, doctors should get his permission b4
constructing another organ on him, yea to avoid sin!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode by MaiSuya(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
He said that a high level of depression and frustration might
have led the man to commit such an act. Ogunsanya, however, said that doctors were in the process
of performing a reconstructive operation on the man.(NAN)

really? I doubt it.

performing a [i]dickostomy [/i]seems a pretty unusual way of venting ones frustration. I'm inclined to go with the ''cut off the part that makes you sin'' theory.  grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode by 190: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode by Oluschenco(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
Maybe he was cursed. A mad man wil not even display 2d extent of doing dat.
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode by doublekay: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2011
Oluschenco:

Maybe he was cursed. A mad man wil not even display 2d extent of doing dat.
cursed ? I dont see the connection wit wantin his dick off his body.
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Organ With Razor Inijebu-ode by BabyCakes(f): 2:09am On Jun 19, 2011
Yikes!!!, when ordinary razor cut my finger I know how much it hurts, how much more cutting off your Abuna!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Hunts Crocodile That Haseaten Over 200 People / ~?~ / Why Do People Run From Dead People Who Come Back To Life And Even Mad People...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.