Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,560 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? (638 Views)

Spark 10c Or Hot 30i Which Should I Go For / Infinix Is Set To Launch Another Hot Series Devices / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by replybbot(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
As a Nigerian, have you ever thought about buying any of the Infinix Zero models instead of the Infinix Hot models?

Recently, I was going through an article where the author talked about reasons why Nigerians prefer to buy Infinix Hot models over the Infinix Zero models in the article here and I was like, could this actually be the reasons?

So, what's your take? Why would you prefer to buy any Infinix Hot models over any of the Infinix Zero models?
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by jaeyking(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is like you comparing
The tecno phantom series to the spark series

Infinix series
Zeros is their flagship device
Note a device with little high budget and good spec with large screen
Hot is more balance good battery specs ,good processors and good cam(moderate-low budget offering decent spec
Smart- low budget (low specs)

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by replybbot(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaeyking:
This is like you comparing
The tecno phantom series to the spark series

Infinix series
Zeros is their flagship device
Note a device with little high budget and good spec with large screen
Hot is more balance good battery specs ,good processors and good cam(moderate-low budget offering decent spec
Smart- low budget (low specs)
I actually don't understand your points but you mention flagship. I come across that too in the article.
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by jaeyking(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
replybbot:

I actually don't understand your points but you mention flagship. I come across that too in the article.

I'm trying to tell you that each series made by infinix comes with a purpose.

Just like the Samsung S series is it's flagship.
A series mid range
M series battery power house

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by Blastedholligan: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
replybbot:
As a Nigerian, have you ever thought about buying any of the Infinix Zero models instead of the Infinix Hot models?

Recently, I was going through an article where the author talked about reasons why Nigerians prefer to buy Infinix Hot models over the Infinix Zero models in the article here and I was like, could this actually be the reasons?

So, what's your take? Why would you prefer to buy any Infinix Hot models over any of the Infinix Zero models?
which one is the flagship?
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by Blastedholligan: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaeyking:

A series mid range
very true
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by scarycuteface(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Isn't Zero the best of their phones?
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by replybbot(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
jaeyking:

A series mid range
Now I understand. Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by replybbot(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
scarycuteface:
Isn't Zero the best of their phones?
I know but what I don't understand is; why is there Hot series so popular?
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by skywalker240(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
replybbot:

The zeros are their flagship and tend to be costlier.

The hot are low budget to entry level, so they cheaper.

but the pure truth is that they are both garbage and rubbish. Dont ever consider buying any of them, so you dont end up in regrets.
Re: Infinix Zero Or Hot Series: Which Do You Prefer? by scarycuteface(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2021
Maybe it is cheaper
replybbot:

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase / I Want To Buy A Used Samsung S7 Or S8 / Xiaomi 12T Pro Will Have A 200 MP Camera, Leaked Photo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.