Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back (370 Views)

Leicester Fight Back To End Man Utd Long Unbeaten Away Run / Joshua: I'll Fight Tyson Fury Or Deontay Wilder Without The Belts / Arsenal Vs Man United: Solskjaer Wish Martin Odegaard Lose Of Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
on the ropes after his worst loss as Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants his players to take lessons from heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury as they try to respond to their latest setback in the Premier League. Solskjaer is fighting to keep his job after United lost to Liverpool 5-0 at Old Trafford last weekend. On Friday, Solskjaer said it wasn't the first time he had been in a crisis in his three years as United manager and is ready to "fight back" again, starting in the match at Tottenham on Saturday. Solskjaer said his team was like a "punch drunk" boxer against Liverpool, which went ahead in the fifth minute and was leading 4-0 by the end of the first half. "We conceded a goal and we wanted to sort it out and went a bit too open, too frantic against a good team," Solskjaer said. "You see Tyson Fury when he gets knocked down a couple of times. It is remarkable how calm and composed he is when the count gets to six, seven, eight, and he gets up and he's ready to go again. Minds have to be better ." Amid widespread criticism of United's performance and his own tactics, Solskjaer said it felt like the squad was "in the trenches" this week. "We need a reaction," he said. "It's my job to put the players in the right frame of mind. I'm responsible for the reaction, for the result, for the performance, and we've worked on the pitch on everything that needs to be sorted. "That's not just one bit, it's not just frame of mind. It's game plan, tactics, technically. We've had a good week and I feel the boys are ready to give their best
Re: MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back by Mightymosco: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na hu he wan fight with abeg...
Re: MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back by Joebayo217: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
U better keep quiet clueless coach angry
Re: MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back by Bigredmachine: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Terido fighter grin
Re: MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back by Comedian2019: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Will you keep kwayet?
Fight back with who?

Re: MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back by Petoski7: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Comedian2019:
Will you keep kwayet?
Fight back with who?
My guy..hw far na?
Hope say you no gamble your house join grin
Re: MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: I'll Fight Back by Comedian2019: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Petoski7:

My guy..hw far na?
Hope say you no gamble your house join grin
Joebayo217:
U better keep quiet clueless coach angry
I no dey gamble. Na Man U fan I be. I was excited with the game.
Anyway #Oleout

(1) (Reply)

CHELSEA Win 2021 FA Cup / Members Of Super Eagles Squad Yet To Appear In AFCON 2022 / Chelsea Star Jorginho Caught On Dating App Raya Behind Girlfriend’s Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.