Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks (358 Views)

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks by Gloriouspraise: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2021
Hello, I am dying ,
I have been battling insomnia
It started in December,I took estradiol pills until after 2 weeks that I had to take coffee, and I couldn’t sleep for 11 days , but I got my sleep

Fast forward to February this year ,I took the estradiol pills again , and I started having some feeling in my ear side , so I went to see a psychiatrist who prescribed a drug for me , I took a lot of anti depressant from February to august , my sleep had started declining too, so in august I took estradiol again ,and I went to complain to doctor of my sleep , and I was given neurotex forte and lost my sleep that night , went back to the doctor to tell him I couldn’t sleep the previous night, and he gave me nitrazepam for a week , after stopping it , I realized I couldn’t sleep again

I got sick , and couldn’t sleep since September 17, please I need help as I am dying, I am really scared, I have been to psychiatrist, no help with the sleeping pills I was given
Re: I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks by MITCHELL96: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2021
Have faith!. I swear to GOD, GOD will heal you before the 10th of november... If only you apply faith, You'll come back to give glory to GOD
Re: I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks by Myzubby(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2021
try to pray at night your sleep will come back
Re: I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks by waleco2008: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Look at this
Re: I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks by RisenJoe(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Weeks? Like you haven't slept for weeks?

Have you tried adjusting your schedule into doing heavy work during evening time that will get you exhausted so that you have no choice but to rest and probably fall asleep?
Re: I Can’t Still Sleep For Weeks by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Heavy meals, workouts, read books at night, pray too at midnight and you will see how you will doze off.

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Hair Transplants And Everything Else You Should Know / Protect Your Mental Health - Avoid Internet Arguments / Treatment For Seizure / Epilepsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.