Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? (447 Views)

Maize Pest / My Two Plots Of Maize Farm (planted 16/02!2018) / Farmer Achieves 8 Metric Tonnes/80bags Of Maize Per Hectare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by Richhard(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2021
They've turned these stored maize to their place of abode

Re: Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by Richhard(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
angry
Re: Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by wapo: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Spread it on sack mat,buy ddforce put like 1tin milk of the ddforce inside 16litre knapsack sprayer and top it with water,use it to spray the bean and sun dry it,then you repack.
Re: Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by sunbreaker: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
wapo:
Spread it on sack mat,buy ddforce put like 1tin milk of the ddforce inside 16litre knapsack sprayer and top it with water,use it to spray the bean and sun dry it,then you repack.
so your mission is to kill people? God has exposed you
Re: Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by Richhard(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2021
wapo:

Thanks sire
Re: Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by Richhard(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2021
sunbreaker:

Safe to say you've got something better?
Re: Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by wapo: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2021
sunbreaker:
Mr sunbreaker if you don,t know something you just keep quite i know much about agrochemicals,because i work with an agrochemical company ddforce is an insectide,once you expose it to sunlight after spraying nothing will happen,i don,t want to know your years of experience in agriculture,but i can tell you vividly that i can teach moderm agricultural techniques
Re: Urgent: How To Get Rid Of Maize Pest? by sunbreaker: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
wapo:
Mr sunbreaker if you don,t know something you just keep quite i know much about agrochemicals,because i work with an agrochemical company ddforce is an insectide,once you expose it to sunlight after spraying nothing will happen,i don,t want to know your years of experience in agriculture,but i can tell you vividly that i can teach moderm agricultural techniques
I know that you can teach modern agriculture techniques, your advice said it all.

(1) (Reply)

Sugarcane Is Not Only Sweet But A Profitable Business / Layers' Pen For Rent. / Cassava Peels And The Coming Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.