Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Learn How To Develop Blockchain Smart Contracts With This FREE Course - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Develop Blockchain Smart Contracts With This FREE Course (610 Views)

Assistance With Ethereum Smart Contracts Using Python / Assistance With Ethereum Smart Contracts In Python / Interested In Software Development? – Start With This Free Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Develop Blockchain Smart Contracts With This FREE Course by oskaaay(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Fellow Nairalander,

If you are a programmer or just starting out and looking for a niche to get into, the hottest and highest paying programming niche today and in years to come is Blockchain and Web3 Programming.

If you like to get started to build Smart Contract With Solidity used by EVM Blockchains like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, IOTA, Arbitrum and a lot more.

Then this course will get you started and up to speed with amazing features offered by the platform below:

JUST LAUNCHED�100% FREE ACCESS Now�

Smart Contract Development With Solidity For Beginners

�30+ Lessons

�8Hours+

�FREE Dedicated Support Community Forum

�EARN Crypto While You Learn

�FREE CERTIFICATE

ENROLL at�
https://ProgrammingFAQ.com

NOTE: If you have issues enrolling 100% FREE - Use the live chat on the website to speak with someone to help set up your free account
Re: Learn How To Develop Blockchain Smart Contracts With This FREE Course by oskaaay(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2021
please for those getting in touch if having issues setting up an account on the website to access the course, have said it above...use the live chat on the website for quicker and better help from support....not reaching out to me here privately

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make This My Laptop More Effective For Programming. / Python Programmers! Can The Errors Of Pycodestyle be Automated ? / I Have Issues With Starting React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.