Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show (34344 Views)

Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) / Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Bobrisky: Why I Am Not Participating In #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by NwekeUG(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Big Brother Naija season six winner, Whitemoney, has appealed to the organizers of the reality show nor to allow married people to participate in the show, IgbereTV reports.

He said this in a recent interview with Media Room Hub. Whitemoney also made reference to his co-stars, Boma and Tega’s entanglement on the show to explain the reason behind his opinion.

He noted that married people are also regular human beings and not all of them are strong enough to ignore some distractions. According to him, Tega is still suffering from her situation with Boma on the show.

In his words:

“Big Brother, you know I love you so much, you made me a star, anything I asked, you always do for me, if you could do just one thing for me. Scrap out married people from the show, for the sake of the platform.

A lot of people said this year edition taught them a lot things. Married people are humans, not all of them have the strong zeal to wade up distraction. For instance, Tega is still suffering from her last experience in the show, same thing with Boma. The fans are still dragging them till today”.

https://igberetvnews.com/1404853/whitemoney-begs-bbnaija-stop-married-people-participating-show/

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Well said

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
I just like this guy. He is a rare breed in this generation of immorality. Pitifully, the ***** would likely get more endorsements than the male HMs. Good luck to him.

As for that Tega, her infamous deed would likely haunt her for long. She could have made a good name for herself & womanhood.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by sunshineV(f): 12:58am On Nov 01, 2021
beauty and brain. to avoid stupid palava the show shud exclude married pipu.

82 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Make this guy enter politics abeg...

He seems sound morally.

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by clarocuzioo(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Big brother, please kindly heed to this morally sound and smart advice from our dear WHITE MONEY.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Agozie48: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2021
What he said is the complete Truth. Married people should not be allowed on that platform

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Bobotic(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
90 million na this boy mate? You don do your own shine! shocked
Next season wey i wan leave sit enter, you come dey criticize say married men do wetin shocked

Better mind your how you talk nau before i go sent efcc after you and that remaining money grin grin grin

"Truth is bitter" sha cool

my people make una wise up o shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Rahkman: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
They should bring more simp wives for smashing any man that allows his wife go for that show is a simp and should be cuckold.....just as tega husband was cuckold watching boma smash his pretty innocent wife

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by brightisodje(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
buhari is a scammer biggest lier

20 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Pidginwhisper: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Facefront

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Lordbinsmar: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
No responsible married person will participate in that silly show.

27 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by nwajesus12(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jobags:
cry. attention seeking cry baby
bitter soul, when depression?

9 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by RichDad1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
What’s wrong with this puff puff? ?
Single persons can be part of the show, while married people should be barred?
It’s a free world ogbeni.
Your brain is leaking

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by TemmyT002(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Married people have been there and they didn't fuckup.
Anyway, the place is not for married people. They are mostly half-dressed most of the time. That's a bad idea.

15 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Utanisco(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
anyday i watch this show make God punish ma generation
unamanic nonsense and utedetical show

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Sluacoast(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kenneth5950t:
Ok
Go and enrich your family with your sure games. Stupid scammers lol

7 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by itsme01: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by Badonasty(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
I concur
Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by WibusJaga: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2021

So it has gotten to this? That it's now Big Brother that will do the stopping.
So the husband has no power to stop the wife? And the married woman doesn't see anything wrong in going for such show. Morals have really gone to the dogs. SMH!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by yinkus6750(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sensible advice.
The house is full of temptation , a married woman can be easily bomalised no matter the toughness.

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by ShitHead(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Not only married people.

Nobody should participate in it.

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show by MarketDispatch: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Shares New Flawless Photos But Refuses To Show Tummy / Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce / "Williams Uchemba Is A Scammer" - Edafe Okporo Alleges (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.